Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ukcryptoxminers .com/ reviews or comments

Looking to verify the authenticity of a company that is supposedly registered with the UK government as a LTD. I have some documentation saying they are a registered and a legitimate company but being a US citizen I wasn't sure how to verify that information, and would like to make sure before going into business with them. The company's website and the documents are located here https://ukcryptoxminers.com/ and on their about us page.

Check Companies House run by the UK gov.

That will show if all filings are listed and timely, but it will not show every complaint that may exist. Search the web, ask for references and do solid research before sending significant money to any firm that is not well known. Have legal counsel assist if need be.

Comment

Hi. I started to do business with them a year and a half ago with them but cut my ties with them as I did not like where it was going. A couple of months ago I received an email from them basically saying after review by SEC my account was inactive and had over $80,000 in it and asked what I wanted to do with funds. I would have to pay $1000 fee to receive which has now been increased to $1500. I am unsure if this is a scam. Did you end up doing business with them? I am unable to find any comments from people having dealings with these guys. I will attach emails. Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)