X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family in need... duped by craigslist seller

[this post was removed by admin]

re: Family in need... duped by craigslist seller

I wish to inform you that you can report the details of scam to law enforcement agencies. Further you can report matter to Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3). In this regard IC3 deals with online crime and thus IC3 can investigate and enable you to tract the accused and recover your amount. You can file your complaint online and IC3 may they itself take assistance of state or federal or international law enforcement agency to conducts its investigation.

AFF

Comment

Re: Family in need... duped by craigslist seller

AFFA, You provide people with a wealth of information, however, sometimes I think you are a computer. Sunlover is a member of many sites and was linking a request for aid to a family who got themselves in over their head on an as-is vehicle purchase.

A family has been duped by craigslist seller and now find themselves out thousands with concerns on how they may pay bills and feed family. Details can be found here: [link removed by admin]
      Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Exactly a law suit or any civil action will not solve the problems they face NOW! This family was too trusting and paid the price. The site owners of link provided have asked anyone who wants to help get this family in a better position to meet their needs. Even one cannot help with funds then site owners ask you keep family in your prayers or thoughts

Comment

If this post is soliciting money for these strangers, I do not believe it is appropriate on this site.

Comment

Then report the post or move on!

Comment

Unwanted or mass solicitations are not appropriate on this forum. The thread is closed.

Comment

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X