Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Needed help for new home staging buiness?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed help for new home staging buiness?

I have a 2 bunk reason raised even which has had inhabitants for some time and needs refurbishing. I am considering offering however as there are different flats in the piece not offering, I suppose mine will look faultless to get a purchaser. I'm considering getting a home staging certification group into make it look more alluring, incorporating leasing furniture. What amount of is that prone to cost?

Much obliged

Re: Needed help for new home staging buiness?

I wish to inform you that before doing home staging certification couse you can calculate its benefits over expense and time. In this regard generally a Home Study Course can cost around $299.

AFF

Comment

Originally posted by jonylovet View Post
      I have a 2 bunk reason raised even which has had inhabitants for some time and needs refurbishing. I am considering offering however as there are different flats in the piece not offering, I suppose mine will look faultless to get a purchaser. I'm considering getting a home staging certification group into make it look more alluring, incorporating leasing furniture. What amount of is that prone to cost?

Much obliged
      Call several home staging firms in your area and get an estimate from each. There will be different approaches and therefore different costs, based upon what each believes needs to be done with your unit.

If the "refurbishing" is actually repairs, however, take care of these, first. If you use home staging to try to cover any serious defects, once the place is sold and a new purchaser gets a look at the defects, you can be in for some serious trouble for concealing them.

Comment

It's definitely best to assess what actually needs to be fixed such as paint, floor, fixtures, etc. These are considered by buyers as huge values in a home. Most of this you could do yourself. Or as around and see if anyone is willing to help for free, or some kind of bartering system. Then think about what staple furnishings the place needs. You don't need to go overboard, just do necessities. The most important aspect of staging is the little touches that create ambiance. Plants, lamps, curtains, wall hangings, etc.

After you have your own plan and have done what you can, you should do what another user has suggested. "Call several home staging firms in your area and get an estimate from each. There will be different approaches and therefore different costs, based upon what each believes needs to be done with your unit."
        rocketlawyer.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X