Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese b2b websites scams, alibaba, made-in-china, ecvv

Are chinese b2b websites have more scammers than other b2b websites like globalsources, tradekey etc

I have done trade on limited bases that is on local level. I am now thinking to exapnd my dropshipping business from china to other countries. Please tell me that which b2b platform is most reliable and has less scammers?
    forum/doing-business-china/21762-tradekey-new-sponsor-china-challenges.html

Re: Chinese b2b websites scams, alibaba, made-in-china, ecvv

Alibaba.Made-in-China .etc. are just B2B websites to help you get sources for your business and they cannot help you recognize which company are legit or not legit ,which one is honesty and which one is not honesty. You will have to do your own due diligence here. From my personal experiences ,i would like to say Global Sources is better than Alibaba here . Good luck , my friend .
    Tiger.zhang

Guangzhou Sourcing Agent

Comment

I recommend a b2b website to you. It's trust.
      www.madeinchinab2b.com

Comment

I've actually heard that both alibaba and made-in-china should not be held accountable for scammers. However, they do nothing to prevent scams which is obviously wrong. I, myself, have been using the new Momoway Business Searcher which is based in Europe and never had a problem with it.

Comment

I have just been scammed on a site called tradevv.com with a company calling themselves JianCheng International trading Co., Ltd. I did due diligence checks and the site also said they had checked out the company but am now thinking that maybe the actual B2B site is involved in the scam as have tried to contact them to no evail. Lost $700 now and will never do business on any of these sites again, big loss to any legitimate companies in China it should be down to them to sort out these scammers and would then be in the Chinese governments interest to do so.

Comment

Dear Sir,

ECVV.com is one of the largest sourcing websites in the world.

ECVV is free for everyone to register. All free members are out of ECVV control. ECVV.com is a sourcing website, we are not scammer, while, perhaps, some members are.

Here are several tips for you to avoid online spam, fraud.

1. Do business with paid members on ECVV.

For each paid member on ECVV.com, ECVV does check their company license, contact information, and other certificates. ECVV can contact them anytime and delete their paid member ID anytime.

2. Before transfer money, you should check whether their contact information is real exist.

If it is not real, the supplier isprobably a cheater.

3. Ask ECVV for help.

You can send an email to support @ ecvv.com to know whether the supplier you choose has been complained before by other buyers.

4. Choose the safe payment.

It is better to choose a 3rd party payment.

5. Big buyer service.

The total money you are going to pay is more than 100,000$, you should ask ECVV for your Big buyer service: including visit factories, money transfer controlling, and sample service, etc.

6. If you are going to buy original goods, you should remember that "The cheap will never be the originals".

7. If you are cheated by ECVV members, report to support @ ecvv.com to remove them.

Comment

Saw this ECVV post; step two says before sending money you should check their email; but step one says they check contact info Hmmm sounds fishy to me

>>1. Do business with paid members on ECVV.

For each paid member on ECVV.com, ECVV does check their company license, contact information, and other certificates. ECVV can contact them anytime and delete their paid member ID anytime.

2. Before transfer money, you should check whether their contact information is real exist.

If it is not real, the supplier is probably a cheater.

3. Ask ECVV for help.<<

Comment

If ECVV is legitimate, why are there so many comments to the contrary? People are complaining about losing money with fail to show items they've purchased through ECVV.com I just received an email from them saying I have had dealings with this company and would I fill out a survey.

My problem is I've never heard of them and definitely haven't any dealing with them. Any company using spam surveys isn't likely to be above board in my opinion. Check their name with Google and read the badly spelled letters of praise, then read the many complaints. I won't be doing any survey, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by charles85 View Post
                  Are chinese b2b websites have more scammers than other b2b websites like globalsources, tradekey etc

I have done trade on limited bases that is on local level. I am now thinking to exapnd my dropshipping business from china to other countries. Please tell me that which b2b platform is most reliable and has less scammers?
                  Tradekey is one of the honest and respectable business to business trading website.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X