Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The apartment contract is something legal.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The apartment contract is something legal.

Look at the lease says I have to pay $ 615 of income then they charged me the Allocated additional water service sewer service Allocated Allocated trash service and monthly service charge. The amounts of these variants the one who always charge the same monthly service charge is however the only thing that I believe are in the contract is the water and sewer but neither specified.

So this is a sentence that is in the contract all utilities That You are required to pay (list provided by apartment community) Amounts separate from rent are TRANSFERRED into your name and account numbers are Given to management on move-in day. (Keys will not be issued without This Information).

Another question I observe and contract product is water conservation tips this is a prayer of this product Repair dripping faucets by Replacing washers. If your faucet is dripping at the rate of one drop per second, you can expect to waste 2,700 gallons per year. This will add to the cost of water and sewer utilities and strain the septic system.

Re: The apartment contract is something legal.

I wish to inform you that apartment contract are the terms which have to be agreed between parties. In this regard you can specify your terms or refuse to sign agreement. In this regard contract terms are regarded as legal if both the parties have signed the agreement. Contract law provides for offer and acceptance and in this terms of agreement including regarding utility services are part of offer and if you do not agree then you can refuse to sign the agreement.

AFF

Comment

Re: The apartment contract is something legal.

Originally posted by omayra View Post
      Look at the lease says I have to pay $ 615 of income then they charged me the Allocated additional water service sewer service Allocated Allocated trash service and monthly service charge. The amounts of these variants the one who always charge the same monthly service charge is however the only thing that I believe are in the contract is the water and sewer but neither specified.

So this is a sentence that is in the contract all utilities That You are required to pay (list provided by apartment community) Amounts separate from rent are TRANSFERRED into your name and account numbers are Given to management on move-in day. (Keys will not be issued without This Information).

Another question I observe and contract product is water conservation tips this is a prayer of this product Repair dripping faucets by Replacing washers. If your faucet is dripping at the rate of one drop per second, you can expect to waste 2,700 gallons per year. This will add to the cost of water and sewer utilities and strain the septic system.
      If your lease states you must pay utilities, then those would be OVER and ABOVE the rent amount.
      "If it ain't in writing, it never happened."
      "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
      "You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, but a CHOICE."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X