Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decipering Lake Association Charter

I live in a lake community and we have a Lake Association with a Board of Governors, Executive Board, and a Charter filed with the state of Connecticut.

I have been voted into the Executive Board as Secretary and have been trying to figure out the wording in our charter, so as to explain it to other members of the association.

The charter was filed back in 1953 and some sections are so wordy that I cannot figure them out. I am wondering if someone can help me. I just have a few sections of the charter that I'd like them to read over and interpert to me. Even better would be for someone to look it over and tell me if this charter needs to be completely rewritten to comform to the life and times of the 21st century.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my thread and any help at all will be most appreciated!

Re: Decipering Lake Association Charter

You could post here and see the answers, or use the home page of WLD and email a lawyer to discuss directly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X