Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgage Broker Cancellation fees

I recently met with a mortgage broker at his home with my husband. We spoke of refinancing are home and taking out extra cash to buy a second home. We were sold on the idea he presented us. He asked us for our social security numbers and we provided him with them so he could get the ball rolling. Nothing was signed.
    The very next day my husband was laid off from work so I called the broker and
    Explained what had happened. He said not to worry. About three days later a letter came in the mail stating that

Re: Mortgage Broker Cancellation fees

You dont have to pay for any services based on that...file a complaint with the state licensing board if need be.

Comment

Thank you Who ever you are
      Julie

Comment

With Mann Mortgage you can have peace of mind, knowing that a dedicated mortgage broker is working in your corner to secure the very best mortgage Reno for your individual mortgage needs. Our dedication enables us to provide you the best chance to obtain money-saving home loans in Reno NV that's right for your individual needs and goals.

Comment

Originally posted by MannMortgage View Post
          With Mann Mortgage you can have peace of mind, knowing that a dedicated mortgage broker is working in your corner to secure the very best mortgage Reno for your individual mortgage needs. Our dedication enables us to provide you the best chance to obtain money-saving home loans in Reno NV that's right for your individual needs and goals.
          Spam on a 10 year old thread. What a maroon, what an ignoranimus.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X