Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land contract issues - I can't pay monthly payments

I went into a land contract agreement back in November 14th 2003 with 5,000.00 down and then 300.00 a month and it's only been about 3-4 years and it was for a 10 year loand contract we have made all agreements and payments.. We did agree to pay the property taxes till we found out that she was claiming them on her taxes every year so we stopped paying her for them. But we have paid everything else and we also have kept to are agreement and made sure the house was well kept we have remodled pretty much everything and updated everything that needed to be updated and now she wants to see the land contract to a broker so that she can get out of the contract, but this is the thing i was in a car accident after the land contract was made up and we made a agreement that instead of monthly payments we could do yearly payments cause that is when I would have the money for her instead of every month..but now she wants to break everything and it's going to be hard on me cause if she sells the land contract to a broker then the broker will make me move cause I can't pay monthly payments..

re: Land contract issues - I can't pay monthly payments

If she made a new or supplemental agreement with you and she broke it you could try to sue her on that agreement, for damages, in small claims or other court--or at least threaten to do so. She may then back down.

Email world law direct if you eventually feel you need lawyers to intervene.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X