Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fire lane (massachusetts)

Not to recently i closed an access road on my property which leads to the back of three other properties. There is two or three other ways to get access to the back of there properties. This road in question has been closed for approximately 7 years. My problem now is that there is a new fire chief who is friends with these three other property owners and is telling me that i have to open this road up because he wants to make it a fire lane. Does he have the legal right to do this in the state of Massachusetts?

re: fire lane (massachusetts)

He can order it but you can override it with a court order if good reasons exist, or if your city or county elected officials will override him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X