Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disrespectful roommates

I have myself in probably one of the worst roommate situations i have ever gotten myself into ever. Both of my roommates show total disrespect to me and it has gotten to the point where they will purposly do things just to piss me off.

on 4 different ocassions this month they have come home drunk at three am, blairing music and being rude. most of the time i come out of my room to ask them to be quiet but i have found it only provokes them to be rude more.

Theyre friends have become physicly intimidating, getting up in my face.

and for the past two nights they have brought home bands and have been partying till 4:30am. drinking and smoking weed.

I work fulltime and usually get up and ready for work around 6am.

This is causing me serious stress not to mention i have a fairly bad ulcer which the stress does affect.
    Not to mention im not comfortable in my own home

I have already decided to move but that wont be for another two weeks.
    is there anything i can do until then,
    i hope to take legal action because i have never been shown so much disrespect in my entire life.

p.s. i live in canada

ps. my email address is bleedapathy at gmail dot com

Comment

That is reason to break the lease agreement as to them but you may still be liable to the landlord. You could sue the roommates in small clams and try to collect the rent payments and damages if you really just cannot live there. Save all records, and have evidence etc.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X