Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A young kid threw garbage around my car

A ninth grade neighbor in my apartment complex sat on my car the first day I moved in. He was courteous when I told him never to do that, and I never suspected there would be any more trouble with him. After that he threw garbage around my car every day for a couple of years. I know this because I would find the wrapper he had just been eating out of, or he'd be standing inside the dumpster hut as I walked past, waiting to throw some more garbage around the car. I talked to his parents, one of whom was apologetic, and the other was protective of her son. After that, the kid wished to discourage further discourse with his parents, because there has been a series of nails, and a slash in my tires.
    One of the nails was identified by the car mechanic as being the kind used at a construction site across from the kid's school, where he had to walk to and from school. It was a very unusual, one-of-a-kind type of screw. The kid found another kid next door to him, with a car, and I saw that car come out to my lonely track I was jogging at one early dawn. Soon after, at 3AM I happened to get up, and there was the kid up on my roof ledge, outside my front window (It is easy to stand on by climbing my front steps up to my entrance, and continuing over a balustrade to a roof ledge that my front window looks out to. It covers the first floor apartment.) He was shaking his rear end side-to-side in a suggestive manner, with his friend's car lights shining from behind, creating a strong silhouette image in my window. My landlord is grumbling a little as though I am a complainer, when I asked if they would do something, like talk to the kid's parents. Meantime, my wonderful Firestones are turning into mincemeat.
    Is there someone who knows how to proceed?

re: A young kid threw garbage around my car

File a police report...and you may want to set up one of those small inexpensive cameras to video your parked car--and catch him

Comment

re: A young kid threw garbage around my car

Thank you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X