Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I liable?! (after I sell my home and property)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I liable?! (after I sell my home and property)

Hi, I would like to know if after you sell home and property and the buyers take over occupency. Am I liable if someone goes on that property and someone gets hurt?

re: Am I liable?! (after I sell my home and property)

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Hi, I would like to know if after you sell home and property and the buyers take over occupency. Am I liable if someone goes on that property and someone gets hurt?
    Hi, My husband and I sold are beloved home because we were tranfered out of state by the military back in May. A couple of months ago, that a month after we had sold the home to the new owners that the neighbors child had got in the pool and drowned. The question is are we, even though we didn't own the home, legally liable for this!

Comment

No you are not--

Comment

How could there lawyers be able to try to sue our insurance company then or us?

Comment

See what the papers say, and let us know...they can always try to sue but based on what you say here it should be thrown out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X