Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rent agreement statement differ from UP Rent Act 1972

I stay in Noida, UP. I have a rent agreement between me and my landlord. There are some statements in the agreement which are against the UP Rent Act 1972. Can the rent agreement statements override the UP Rent Act 1972 statements if I have signed the rent agreement?

Re: rent agreement statement differ from UP Rent Act 1972

I wish to inform you that rent agreement may not claim any clause which is contrary to the law. In this regard rent agreement clauses which are against law may be regarded as void. Signing of agreement may not validate clauses which are in violation of UP Rent Act, 1972.

AFF

Comment

Re: rent agreement statement differ from UP Rent Act 1972

[I stay in Noida, UP. There are some statements in the agreement which are against the UP Rent Act 1972. QUOTE]

Which statements for example...?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a lemon is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X