X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mobile home sold but not moved

Hi Everyone,

I'd appreciate any advice you can give. I sold a mobile home in February that was to be moved. I had the buyer sign an agreement that if it wasn't moved by March she would reimburse me for the lot rent. My name is on the lease so I'm the one that has to pay the park. Well, now she can't come up with the money and I'm paying the lot rent until it's moved. Since road restrictions are on that may be a while.
    I'm thinking my only recourse is small claims court. I was wandering if I could break my lease. The park would probably keep my damage deposit. The problem is I still live in the park and I don't know if they'd kick me out if I broke the lease on the old trailer. Help!

TC

Re: mobile home sold but not moved

Hi,

It's me again. I was also wondering if this goes on after the road restrictions are lifted because the lady can't come up with the money to move it what are my options to get out from under this trailer/lease.

TC

Comment

Yes sue her in small claims and tell the lot owners what is happening. At some point you could then remove the trailer if she can't pay at all.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X