USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eviction of the person with lease in sharing arrangement with us.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eviction of the person with lease in sharing arrangement with us.

We have one tenant, who has signed a lease of 1 year and sharing our house with us. This person seems to cause one problem then the next one starts. It is never ending thing. He is very demanding and seems to live as though he owns the house. I donot feel comfortable in the house with him. Many times I just stay in my room and not watch TV which is in the family room just so that I donot want to face him. One day at 0 deg celc, he had windows of the living room open. Although he changes his way after arguements and apologies, but I feel so damned uncomfortable with this guy now. This guy has had mental problem in the past. One day when he was home alone and I was there too. He left the windows open in cold and i closed the window and left him a note and he knocked at my door and was very furious and angry because he said he did it it was hot when the home temp is the same and 0 cel out side. I really felt threatened at that time. Other tenant has told me that he has had mental problem and has been institutionalized in the past and he does all these things to get attention. I feel if we go away for few weeks and he is alone at home, he can easily burn down the house as he seems to have that kind of tendency. Or if I am alone at home, he can hurt me.

I would like to evict him and break the lease. But at the same time, knowing his tendencies I donot want to annoy him so that the month he will live here after knowing that, he may damage or hurt us. Since we are living here the rules are different and we can give them one month notice without any reason. We have included the clause in the contract which states that since we live in the premisies the tenant law does not apply. So we donot have to give him any reason. The reason could be simple as this that we donot feel comfortable living with him.

Please give me advise and information on what i should do.

Re: eviction of the person with lease in sharing arrangement with us.

You may evict and at the first sign of any trouble call the police to have him arrested if need be.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X