Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lease finished... I am afraid she damaged my credit

I RENTED AN APARTMENT IN FEB. 2004. I SIGNED FOR ONE YEAR. I JUST LIVED IN IT FOR FEW MONTHS AND I PROVIDE IT TO MY FRIEND SO SHE LIVE UNTIL THE LEASE IS DUE. I GAVE NOTICE BY PHONE TO THE LANDLORD AND HE NEVER REPLY AFTER FEW MESSEGES LEFT. AS LONG AS I KNOW, EVERYTHING WHEN FINE UNTIL MY FRIEND MOVED AND THE LEASE WAS DUE. NOW THE LANDLORD CALL ME TELLING ME THAT HE WILL SEND ME TO COURT BECAUSE PEOPLE LIVING IN THE APARTMENT DOESN'T WANT TO PAY THE RENT AND THAT THE APARTMENT IS DESTROYED AND THERE ARE LIKE 10 PERSONS LIVING IN IT. HER ARGUMENT IS THAT BECAUSE I DIDN'T GIVE HER THE KEY PERSONALLY THAT I'M RESPONSIBLE. NOW I'M AFRAID THAT SHE DAMAGED MY CREDIT AND MAKE ME GO TO COURT AND MAKE ME PAY SOMETHING I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE. CAN HE DO THAT?

re: Lease finished... I am afraid she damaged my credit

You are responsible while the lease is valid...has the lease expired now?

Comment

YES, THE LEASE EXPIRED ONE YEAR AGO.

Comment

You would have to show you moved out and he accepted the new tenant. If he went to court...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X