USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tenants ruined house... would I be able to sue them for damages?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenants ruined house... would I be able to sue them for damages?

When we rented out our home to the tenants who had just moved out, a security deposit was taken and the premises were left in very very good condition. Now, I pride myself in not being a slumlord. In absolutely no way was the home damged, dirty or unpresentable at any point while in our possesion. After the tenants mooved out the house was FILTHY. The carpets are shot, walls damaged, windows broken and trash... and I mean trash, left all over. After agreeing that their security deposit of 1600.00 (well below the amount it will cost me to make any reapirs) would not be given back, would I be able to sue them for damages made to the home?

re: Tenants ruined house... would I be able to sue them for damages?

You certainly can!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X