Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenants rights in a mobil-home

This a matter of tenants rights in a mobil-home. MY Mother has own and lived in a mobil-home park. For the twelve , i have live here with her for the pass four year. She passed -away unexpectedly on the 30th of Nov. Of a sudden heart attack. on that day i left the house for a hour and when i came back life as i knew it had completly change.To make matters worse she had a issurance policy for years.when we call company. we were told.
    That she never name a benefactor, so we were told that there were nothing that they could do to help us.
    We as if they could just free up. enough so we could bury our Mother working with the funeral home director. No again if we wanted to bury our mother. It would be out of our five kids pockets. To make matter's worse the rent is due on the fifth of every month. In which i paid on time. On the way out of the door to finally bury around the six of Dec. the manager meets me at the door. Saying that they could not accept the rent check from me.
    Although they had for years. Now was a matter of only being able to accept rent from the registered owner of the mobil home. it took time to finally get the deed. Now they have served me with a eviction notice . I responded to it with the court. For the pass three month i have taken the rent to their office on time. Only too have the management refuse it. I personally know of other person living here that not the owners Please help me if you can.i do not know can be done on my part. and do i have any rights.As a son i mean the way everything was handled on their part was very calluse unperfessional,
    thank you very much

re: Tenants rights in a mobil-home

Did you get the deed...do you have it now? You should win in court if so.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X