Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible landlord: NO respect, rude, won't answer my calls

I have rented property to park my 5th wheel on for 6 years and it was sold 2 yrs. ago to a man who is impossible to deal with! First of all we have no contract,which I have requested numerous times.He will not give me ANY info on how long I can stay...etc. He refuses to pay repairs,stating my rent is not that much, so I have to pay them. He enters property w/o notice, and has hired 2 different tree cutting services(no notice to me), and they did considerable damage to yard, and surroundings. He threatens to sue me if my rent is late, also treats me with NO respect, is very rude, won't answer my calls, and I only know his name and cell #. Any hope for me?

re: Impossible landlord: NO respect, rude, won't answer my calls

He refuses to pay repairs,stating my rent is not that much, so I have to pay them. He enters property w/o notice,and has hired 2 different tree cutting services(no notice to me), and they did considerable damage to yard,and surroundings.

Based on what you say here, you could file suit against him (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no attorney...you could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to his behavior...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X