Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pit Bull Inquiry

I am the home owner of a rental house and a perspective tenant has a pit bull who has not been raised to be aggressive. He says that he has faced a hard time finding rentals because of his dog. He has contacted many insurance agencies and has been unable to find any that offer any kind of liability coverage for the dog through any kind of renter's insurance. My home owners insurance consultant told me that my coverage was for the home only, and that the tenant was respoinsible for everything else.

Does what I have been told sound valid? Do you have any other advice before I move forward?

Dave Neubauer

[email protected]

Re: Pit Bull Inquiry

That is true. The dog can be a big liability and therefore many landlords simply will not allow the dog.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X