Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• default of stay of ejectment bond

I live in south carolina. I acquired a mobile home through a tax sale that was occupaied. I filed an ejectment to have tenants removed. we were summoned to court by defendant to show cause. He wanted more time to move and the judge granted him eight more days for us to see if we wanted to work something out. after the eight days, back in court the judge granted him ten more days against our wishes and no requiremnt to pay rent to us. While still in the mobile home, the compressor for the air and heat unit was removed. They also took items that were not exempt from the distress list dishwasher and refrigirator just to name a few. The judge should not have granted him a stay of ejectment without him signing a bond making him responsible for loss and damage. Since he defaulted on the bond if he was made to sign one in the first place, what is the next step to recover rent and contents that came with the mobile home? This case was not handled according to the rules of the sc civil court!

Re: default of stay of ejectment bond

You can still file civil suit for damages and file theft charges criminally as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X