Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unwanted Houseguest--no contract

My daughter was brought to our home with her infant to avoid further distress from living with the mother of her boyfriend (the father of the infant). He followed and was at our home for less than two weeks prior to a court date at which he was sentenced to prison for parole violations. He returned to our home after an oral discussion with my wife indicating that he could stay with our daughter until he was employed and had other living arrangements. Two weeks later he was again in violation of his parole and is prison again until February 2007. My daughter and her child are still in our home. Because part of his parole violation involved a physical altercation with my 15 year old son, I do not want him returning to my home. However, he has indicated by correspondence with my daughter that his parole officer said that when he is re-paroled, he will be paroled to my home. There is no paperwork or contracts. Some of his belongings are in my garage. How can I stop the parole people from sending him to my home when he is released? Can I send him an eviction notice while he is in prison? Will a restraining order because of the physical violence with my son be sufficient? What's the best way to handle this? According to the officer who arrested him the most recent time, because my daughter lives here and technically invited him the first time, he is her houseguest and therefore can claim residency here. Grrr...

Re: Unwanted Houseguest--no contract

Contact his parole officer and tell them you will not allow him back. If you have any problems WLD lawyers could intervene for you.

Comment

Re: Unwanted Houseguest--no contract

Thank you. I hadn't thought of contacting the officer. How do I find out who that is?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X