USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tenant moved out left property (futon mattress, chrome statue)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tenant moved out left property (futon mattress, chrome statue)

Tenants moved out on Oct.14th, they kept returning for a week to pick up odds and ends. By Oct 30th they finally returned the key. They knew they left a futon mattress, wastepaper basket and 16inch chrome statue. I have no forwarding address for them although I know they still live somewhere in town. I asked the mailman and he had no forwarding address for them either. They have an unlisted phone number. I even tried to call her job but they said she no longer worked there. I had told the boyfriend when he was coming back and forth to get mail about the items left and still they have not been removed. How long do I have to keep the items before I can dispose of them.

re: tenant moved out left property (futon mattress, chrome statue)

Give them 30 days notice (in writing at last known address) and inform the police as well. You may dispose after that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X