Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forcible entry and detainer with claim to rent

My old landlord has filed this motion with small claims court and it looks like from the wording of the document that he is trying to evict me from my current house that I bought after renting from him the last two years! I could be reading it wrong I guess....

I have an attorney but I can't reach her this weekend and am really nervous about this. He is claiming we owe like 6k in damages to our old property which is ridiculous! That is what's on the suit though.

Can someone tell me what the heck is happening?!!

It seems he is evicting and wants damages. Collect all evidence that you have, photos, records, even witnesses to show the court that his claim is unfounded.

Comment

How can I be evicted from my new house?! It has absolutely no equity and is owned by the bank?

I tried to negotiate for damages but he is trying to scheme to get us to renovate his house that still has wallpaper and carpeting from 50 years ago!

How can this maneuver even be legal in any way shape or form? He can sue me in small claims court but how can he try to evict me from my new house that I have a mortgage on and he has no interest in?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X