Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please

i live in an apartment and i just got a puppy a few days ago and havent paid the pet deposit yet but before i could the property manager went into my apartment and snooped around my apartment i had the puppy in my bedroom bathroom with all the doors closed and the dog doesnt cry there was no reason for her to go into my apartment. she just went in! i got a letter the next day about the dog and thats the only reason i knew she had been there is that legal for them to do that? especially without giving me a notice?

No--she needs to give notice normally unless you agreed otherwise, and if she wants to inspect should consult you. Tell her you may file a police report if it happens again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X