X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adjusterjack
    replied
    You have some complicated issues. You will have to go to court to get them resolved. If you aren't willing and able to do that, I'm afraid that the park owner will continue the behavior. Please consult an attorney or, at least, local legal aid, or a tenants rights organization that might help.

Leave a comment:

• Shirl.bolanos
    replied
    I also have three sugar gliders that lives in the RV with us and they have to have the temperature above 65 degrees it's now 55 in the RV and I'm afraid we've already lost one glider to the cold a couple of weeks ago due to the power being off during an ice storm and now I'm afraid the other three are going to die and that's about a $5,000 loss with the sugar glider price and the cages and everything else we don't know what to do

Leave a comment:

• Shirl.bolanos
    replied
    Originally posted by Shirl.bolanos View Post

If we leave our rv rental unit until monday
    Do we forfeit any monetary damages or right to punitive damage reimbursements.
    my wife has breast cancer,and is an insulin dependent diabetic. And has to have best water and heat and electricity or she can get sicker from dehydration and other issues and they have now turned off our electricity and our water remove the boxes and any way for us to turn the water back on manually and we had set up a surveillance camera while we left today to go down to talk to the Sheriff's Department about this issue and when we got back and watched the tape we have them on recording joking around about shutting off power utilities to get us out and turning off the utilities themselves and laughing what do we do do we have claim for lawsuit

Leave a comment:

• Shirl.bolanos
    replied
    Originally posted by Shirl.bolanos View Post

So since its THEIR RV, its illegal
    If we leave our rv rental unit until monday

Leave a comment:

• Shirl.bolanos
    replied
    Originally posted by adjusterjack View Post

OK, the park owns the RV. That's not covered by Chapter 94 so it probably defaults to Chapter 91 and 92 which would make the park owner's actions illegal.

https://law.justia.com/codes/texas/2...-code/title-8/

Study up.
    So since its THEIR RV, its illegal

Leave a comment:

• adjusterjack
    replied
    We rent their rv on their lot 2 be clear.
    OK, the park owns the RV. That's not covered by Chapter 94 so it probably defaults to Chapter 91 and 92 which would make the park owner's actions illegal.

https://law.justia.com/codes/texas/2...-code/title-8/

Study up.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yes, in Texas.

Leave a comment:

• adjusterjack
    replied
    Are you in Texas?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have an interesting situation. We have been renting an rv and lot 4 a couple of months at an rv park located in the country. We rent their rv on their lot 2 be clear....We have not been late on rent at all. Yesterday my wife called 911 because her abusive ex showed up and was threatening her and banging on the door and walls. My landlords son (who i guess is technically the owner of this property cuz his mom who is who we deal with 4 rent directly is a bit older but still able 2 manage just perfectly) came and told us we had 2 be out by 2day and gave us pro-rated rent and turned off our water because of there being a leak in the water connection and told me that if I needed water 2 turn the faucet on then turn it back off when I was finished, but its currently snowing and now the water is frozen which was expected cuz it is winter and all... Can they legally do this???

Leave a comment:

• adjusterjack
    replied
    Originally posted by Guest View Post
    I rent an Rv and space from an Rv park in Texas .
    Please clear up a couple of things.

RV park or Mobile Home park. There is a difference.

RV park:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=rv+park&t=...0000696_09.jpg

Mobile Home (manufactured home) park:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/mobilehomes...c5bad5853a.jpg

Do you rent both the RV and the space from the park or do you rent the RV from its private owner and pay rent to the park for just the space?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I rent an Rv and space from an Rv park in Texas . I have not singed a lease or rental agreement and have been here a year. I am behind for the first time on rent and a lock has been placed on my door without any notice what are my options and what rights do I have. Am I protected by the eviction moratorium. I am unsure of my status legally

Leave a comment:

• AJAX BEE
    replied
    Do you have contracts with them? What do the contracts say?
    How long is closure needed?

My brother faced a similar issue a few years back.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    RV park owner wants to bring septic up to epa codes how to temp close park

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Rights of Mobile Home/RV Park Tenants in Texas

Almost every town has an ordinance against actually living in the RV while on the howeowners property, call city hall.

Leave a comment:

• adjusterjack
    replied
    Re: Rights of Mobile Home/RV Park Tenants in Texas

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

But anyway, is it legal that she lives in that while it's parked out in the driveway? It's been six weeks now.

Check your city and county codes to see if living in an RV in a driveway is prohibited.

If you are in an HOA read your CC&Rs and see it's prohibited.

If there is nothing prohibiting it, you're stuck with it.

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X