X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rights of Mobile Home/RV Park Tenants in Texas

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    what do I have to do to remove a tenant from a rv park?
    what is the answer to this question, what do I have to do to remove a tenant who is late on rent from an rv park in texas

Comment

Hello,

Can a Texas RV park charge a tenant an electric rate higher than they are charged from the electic utility? Thank you for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by sburns1978 View Post
        My situation is a bit different. I live with my boyfriend in his RV, along with my 2 boys. He all of a sudden came up Friday night and said 'I've got an apartment, so you need to find a place by Wednesday, I'm moving the RV somewhere else'.

Are the tenant and resident laws the same regarding RVs if you have lived in one for more than 6 months at a specific address? I would think it would be the same as being locked out of an apartment. This is my residence, and I would hope there is something I can do to keep him from just up and pulling it away.

If anyone has any specific information about this, could you please let me know? Tomorrow is when he is planning this. My neighbor said to call the police when he tried, but I'd like to know my rights before I make a huge scene for nothing.
        who ever pays the rent can do what they like. The owner of the rv park can unplug you if the rent is not paid on time. If the rent is not paid and you move it a lean can be put on the rv.

Comment

Originally posted by Carman View Post
          Hello,

Can a Texas RV park charge a tenant an electric rate higher than they are charged from the electic utility? Thank you for your reply.
          Yes they can, most rv parks charge to the round number. Most bill come after you have paid your bill to the rv park and the fsc can make the price change.

Comment

Can someone help me locate a GOOD
            lease agreement for an rv park in texas PLEASE

Comment

what do I have to do to remove a tenant from a rv park?
              For what cause

Comment

My mom is renting a mobile home space for more than 15 years now and they keep raising the rent every year more and more each time. She started at 150 a month to now almost 500 a month. She finish buying the mobile home and that's when they started increasing the rent for the space alone. Since it cost 2000 just to move I feel they are taking advantage that she can't do anything about it but pay what they ask. Is there any laws against what they are doing?

Comment

Answered in another thread. Yes, they can raise the rent. Just as their expenses go up. If she wanted to own a trailer she should have installed it on land she owned.
                  Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel099 View Post
                    My mom is renting a mobile home space for more than 15 years now and they keep raising the rent every year more and more each time. She started at 150 a month to now almost 500 a month. She finish buying the mobile home and that's when they started increasing the rent for the space alone. Since it cost 2000 just to move I feel they are taking advantage that she can't do anything about it but pay what they ask. Is there any laws against what they are doing?
                    I faced the same situation and it all started just when I paid off the trailer.

I went around to all the neighbors and confirmed what they were paying.

Aftr that the park lowerd my rate back down.

Really sneaky what they were doing.

Comment

Florida

My neighbors daughter is living in the RV as she was evicted supposedly due to losing her job after getting covid. So they say.

But anyway, is it legal that she lives in that while it's parked out in the driveway? It's been six weeks now.

Comment

I mean what next teepees in the front yard?

Comment

But anyway, is it legal that she lives in that while it's parked out in the driveway? It's been six weeks now.

Check your city and county codes to see if living in an RV in a driveway is prohibited.

If you are in an HOA read your CC&Rs and see it's prohibited.

If there is nothing prohibiting it, you're stuck with it.

Comment

Almost every town has an ordinance against actually living in the RV while on the howeowners property, call city hall.

Comment

RV park owner wants to bring septic up to epa codes how to temp close park

Comment

Do you have contracts with them? What do the contracts say?
                                How long is closure needed?

My brother faced a similar issue a few years back.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X