Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• collectors order

there is no reason to interfere . the order passed by R.D.O.the order R.D.O issued on date , is up held the revision petitioner and the respondent here by directed to get the title at the competent forum. and no (my question is what's the meaning of the competent forum) i am the respondent what i have to do now

note: its a collector's order

Re: collectors order

I wish to inform you that state laws and subject of application may determine procedure for transferring ownership name of respondent. In this regard generally collectors order has uphold the order against which revision petition has been passed. Generally competent forum may be before revenue officials like District Revenue Officer who may now transfer ownership based upon order passed by DC. Competent forum is the revenue authority which has power to record ownership name.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X