Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I collect past-due rent after foreclosure?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goddessoflubboc
    replied
    Re: Can I collect past-due rent after foreclosure?

You really need to stop necroposting. The original posters are long gone and no two situations are identical so it could be completely wrong advice for the next guy.

Leave a comment:

• Justice Forall
    replied

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can I collect past-due rent after foreclosure or is that suppose to go to the new owner?
    You can collect rents that were due for the period of time you were the owner of the property. If amounts that were due during the time you owned the property have not been paid, you can still try to collect the money, because the money is owed to you.You are the owner of the property until a deed has been recorded in the proper public agency in your county in which the property is located. Until that time, you are entitled to all rent money. An exception to this is if a receiver has been appointed to collect the rents on the property prior to the foreclosure. In this case the money that is collected in rent should be applied to the money that is owed in connection to the default of the loan if the loan is in default for failing to make payments that are due.

Leave a comment:

• AFFA
    replied

I wish to inform you that last rent due may be collected by you. When ownership was transferred at that time past rent due was belonging to you and the tenant was your debtor. You may issue a notice to your tenant and can collect past rent due to you. You can claim as the tenant is your debtor for the said amount.

AFF

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Can I collect past-due rent after foreclosure?

Can I collect past-due rent after foreclosure?

Can I collect past-due rent after foreclosure or is that suppose to go to the new owner?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X