USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida Foreclosure (refinancing the house)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Foreclosure (refinancing the house)

My mom built her house in 1997 and married in 2000 and refinaced her home a few yrs ago. Well now they have to refinance again or they will loose the home. She did call her attorney up and the attorney was rude to her and hung up on my mom. My mom is concerned bc my stepdad is only going to be using his credit to refinace bc his is better, but her name will be on all other documents. She received a call today and the forclosure people informed her that only my stepfathers credit cards were in for the refinace and that the check will be his name only. She told them that it was suppose to be all credit cards and that the check WILL be in both names. She is afraid that somehow her husband would take the money and run or take the house away from her. Is there anything she can do to prevent from him doing any harm to her? She is having a appraisor come tomorrow and also a court date for Nov 21st for the foreclosure.

re: Florida Foreclosure (refinancing the house)

If he tries anything as you suggest, she may want to file for divorce asap so the divorce court can step in and intervene, and to make sure all funds are used fairly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X