Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warranty Deed to Trustee - I am trying to put a house into a trust in NJ

Hello. I am trying to put a house into a trust. Basically I know how to do this as I have done it in the past. I decided to seek legal advice anyway. I took my "warranty deed to trustee" form down to a local law office and they told me the form was fine to use. I checked with one other office and they said that the form is not the proper one for New Jersey. When I asked for the proper form they said they won't give out the form but they would put the land into a trust for me. That's not what I want. How do I find out what form to use in New Jersey to put land into a trust?

Thanks in advance,
    Trion

re: Warranty Deed to Trustee - I am trying to put a house into a trust in NJ

You were emailed privately...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You were emailed privately...
      could you please help me find the right warenty deed to trustee. for new jeresy
      thank you in advance
      david traxinger
      [email protected]

Comment

http://www.worldlaw.eu/article/1948/Legal_Forms.html

See above but you should have counsel or at least a title company assist.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X