Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUYING A MOBILE HOME IN TEXAS

I AM PURCHASING A MOBILE HOME FROM MY LANDLORD.BEFOR I WENT TO GIVE HIM THE MONEY AND SIGN ALL PAPER WORK I CHECKED TO SEE IF THERE WERE ANY BACK TAXES OWED. TO GIVE A LITTLE HISTORY ON THE HOME HE BOUGHT IT IN 06 FOR BACK TAXES/REPO. THE TITLE WAS PUT IN HIS NAME IN 12/06. I FOUND OUT THAT THERE ARE TAXES OWED ON THIS MOBILE HOME FOR 05/06 WHICH HE SAID THE REPO COMPANY WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY. HE HAS AGREED TO PAY ANY TAXES THAT ARE DUE BEFOR HE SELLS TO ME. I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THERE IS ANY THING ELSE THAT COULD COME OF THIS OR ANY THING ELSE I SHOULD BE AWARE OF.

Re: BUYING A MOBILE HOME IN TEXAS

I wish to inform you that you can ask mobile home owner to pay all amount of taxes before you purchase so that there is no dispute at a later stage. Further you may check condition of premises. You may check that house should not be mortgaged before buying.

AFF

Comment

A mobile home in a park, requires a lot rental and park management approval. It has a title like a vehicle. On private land, there would be 2 titles. One for the land and one for the trailer. Trailers generally are taxed in addition to the property they are on. They are expensive to heat and cool.
      Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

You should make sure that your landlord pays off all the taxes before you sign the lease agreement. This will save you from any legal hassles in future.
        Morris Real Estate

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X