Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraud: The CTC Holdings breaking the agreement

I purchased a property in Feb. 2006 from an investment company named "CTC Holdings" in West Chester PA. They verbally agreed to purchase the property back from me within a year because of the amount of money they invested in the property. They are now breaking that agreement. They originally managed the property as far as getting a tenant in the property and any upkeep, which was very little to none due to the massive renovation they advertised. They were able to get a Section 8 tenant and Section 8 began sending CTC a portion of the monthly rent. I had no idea that CTC was receiving the Section 8 check, I believed it was going to the tenant. I requested the sign paperwork that CTC would have signed to receive the Section 8 check and I have not received it as of yet. CTC will not give me or the tenant the security deposit back after several attempts. I was told by CTC that the option to sell the property ran out at the end of Jan.2006. The owner of the property was not at the closing and one of the members of CTC signed the sales agreement. Can anyone PLEASE help me in reversing this situation?

re: Fraud: The CTC Holdings breaking the agreement

Based on what you say here, you could file suit against them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court.

Or email World Law Direct at [email protected] to get lawyers involved.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X