Re: MOBILE PHONE WORLD LIMITED

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!
    www.mobileworldlimited.com
    This is a Fraud company. Look here please:
    www.scamwarners.com - View topic - MOBILE WORLD LTD
    www.scamwarners.com - View topic - Mobile World Ltd

Comment

Re: MOBILE PHONE WORLD stock LIMITED

hey i been negotiating with this company for many days now we reach to i can send my money in my friend name and conform the payment and then they will send the provucts after i receive it i have to transfer the money into there name
      but still i dnt trust them
      can you help me plzzzz
      lissa

Comment

Hi i am jane, from philippines, i was about to purchase ipad2 to mobile phone world limited today
        as i read this comments, i have second thought, id just like to ask if Mr.Andy Bay is one of your employee?

please reply because i was about to deposit the payment tom.

thanks

Comment

Andy Lau???
          I just become one of the victims, before I found this forum.
          I just send this guy USD330 two days ago, for Apple ipad2. Then
          he asked another USD 280 for one more unit of three items he
          said wrongly send in the packaging and I will get the other one unit free.
          I refused to pay when I realised something wrong goings on
          and ask my money back when I know I will
          never get back.
          First ever time dealing and trap with this scam and trickery.
          I wish found this forum erlier before all this happened.
          Thank you for the sharing.

Comment

Have you send this tyco the payment? Please DON'T!!!! It's scam.... Andy Bay will take your money and you wont get and see your item forever.. TRUST ME....>>>>

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Hi i am jane, from philippines, i was about to purchase ipad2 to mobile phone world limited today
            as i read this comments, i have second thought, id just like to ask if Mr.Andy Bay is one of your employee?

thanks

Comment

thanks

HE IS A FCKING SCAMER..Please do not pay for this ****!
              I am not a victim..I saw this forum, thank god..

Comment

Someone told me that she is selling iPhone which is cheap and she gets it from MOBILE ADVANCE LIMITED and ELECTRONIC DIRECT RESPONSE LIMITED. She said that there were no problems with those companies and she had smooth transactions with them. I am really planning in buying a phone from these companies. However, I'm having doubts because when I talked to the sales agents of the companies, they are giving me payment details, and the receiver is always located in Nigeria. My friend has an upcoming units ordered from Electronic Direct Response Limited, courier used was WestWay Delivery Service (westwayserves.com) . I don't know if that website is legitimate too or they just made that up. We've been tracking it and for now, we saw that the package is on hold in the port of our country "Philippines" and my friend and the supplier are giving me different reasons on why is the package on hold. :|

Have you guys already had transaction with them? I don't know if those companies were fraud or what.

*Mobile Advance Limited*

*Electronic Direct Response Limited*
                YM!: enqiury2012

Comment

BE WARNED!

YES - It is a scam. I work for Mobile Phone World Ltd (I am not giving my name because such scammers might find it here, use my name and pretend to be me!)

These offers are NOT from us (we do not take payments in US$). Do not purchase in any such situations. I believe it is usually paid by Western Union. We had another case today hence me looking up other cases online.

These scammers simply offer an offer that is too good to be true and (surprise surprise!) it is! But they simply copy our (legitimate) business details and pretend to be us, in order to try to build trust with the intended customer by giving our long-established business address.

AVOID
                  Hi,

Since you claim you work for this company then can you also confirm that this website is real and legitimate or not?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by nightbreed813 View Post
                    I don't know if this is the right section to post this in but this really sounds like a scam to me. They are selling a Nokia n93i for $260 when everywhere else is for 480+. I have made several emails to this person and they want to sell it to me. I really want to buy it but they only use moneygram and western union. He says that i have a 100% garentee that i will get my phone but how binding is and email in the uk. Should i just tell him no or go through with it? Thanks in advance.
                    Hello,

I ordered (ipads,iphone,ps3,wii,xbox) from this company. After they had collected the money they said the delivery department made a mistake sent 90 UNITS. They are looking for 15000 USD to release my stock, click the link below to see the company details...

http://www.legaljunkies.com/forumint...tml#post273851

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X