X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING Virgin Gold Mining Corp

BIG WARNING!!!!!

Virgin Gold Mining Corp (www.vgmc.com) could be the bigest scam online ever.

Her is how they ask people to pay more: VIRGIN GOLD MINING CORPORATION

They ask people to pay more money in through this company: Nauer Corporate Services Limited

VGMC no one can`t contact in any way today, so the only person who now this people behind vgmc is the CEO of Nauer Corporate Services Limited
    Registered Office: 25 Hill Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 5LW because of the agreement they have done with management in VGMC.

VGMC is also connected to VG-Resources and www.asiagoldmining.com one way or another, the ceo in Asia Gold Roland Hurni-Gosman is also VG resources CEO and Asia Gold mining is black listed all over and we now its connected to VGMC.

Any info people must have, pls put it her.

Re: WARNING Virgin Gold Mining Corp

I wish to inform you that you may report matter to law enforcement agencies. In this regard you can file complaint with Action Fraud for scam being managed by a company through UK. Further all the details of accused must be provided to law enforcement so that necessary investigation and steps can be taken.

AFF

Comment

Originally posted by AFFA View Post
      I wish to inform you that you may report matter to law enforcement agencies. In this regard you can file complaint with Action Fraud for scam being managed by a company through UK. Further all the details of accused must be provided to law enforcement so that necessary investigation and steps can be taken.

AFF
      Thanks, any idea were to report this, adress or a website?

Comment

this website for report

Action Fraud | Report fraud and internet crime

Comment

Her is more info to reach the person who have been working for the company:

VG PRemier,
          Office 25C, Jumeirah Emirates Towers,
          Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
          Tel: 971-4-3861355 - Fax: 971-4-3860227

Thank you
          Bogdan Raduca
          Mobile phone: +971 55 5382 629
          Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by AFFA View Post

AFF
            I am one of share holder in Thailand with this company please check this company for us because many Thai people are share holder in this company. Thank you

Comment

Umbelivible shareholders are still going to London (UK) to Nauer Corporate Services Limited for pay more, people should understand that Nauer is the only connection between shareholders and Virgin Gold Mining Corp (VGMC) to find the scammers in VGMC. No one have got any info since 5th of june, and still people pay more with no more info, its madnes

Comment

Everyone loves a Virgin.
                Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

I have been in London for visit Nauer and pay for the KYC, but they couldnt give me one single evidence that this is real so i went ho,w again after i visit the police and report all this. , so watch up for Nauer i think this is the same people as VGMC, its a HUGE HUGE SCAM (nauercs.com) and it smells ponzi.

Comment

I also invested quite a LOT of money on VGMC and Nauer. They said they're on IPO and KYC right now, right? And if we don't do this KYC process, all our invested funds on VGMC will go puff... Actually, who this all IPO and KYC process really should go? Do we need to go to London and pay money again?

PS: sorry for my bad English. English is not my native language.

Comment

I was about to log into my registered email in VGMC: http://www.vgmail.com/

They have shot it down, why? how can they communicate with theire shareholders then????????
                      I also heard roomers that they have list their shares in GXG Markets LTD in UK through a new company called. http://asiapacificgmi.com anyone who have any information at all or is people just pay more money into this and got no financially reports or any other verified info for use?

Zoltan

Comment

Originally posted by LVUER View Post
                        I also invested quite a LOT of money on VGMC and Nauer. They said they're on IPO and KYC right now, right? And if we don't do this KYC process, all our invested funds on VGMC will go puff... Actually, who this all IPO and KYC process really should go? Do we need to go to London and pay money again?

PS: sorry for my bad English. English is not my native language.
                        NO ONE should pay anything to this, mayby a class actions against them could help us out her? If this is serious, why in hell does they not give all shareholders information and updates? im also suprised that GXG Markets list theire shares when they have death to theire shareholders.....

Comment

APGMI is not related to VGMC in any way. VG Resources is not related to VGMC.

Their sites say they never use Facebook or any social media to communicate any information because of scammers.

VGMC IS HUGE SCAM

Comment

Any news on this. Are we going anywhere with this. Has anyone filed any complaint against them yet.

Comment

Her is what people receive from Nauer Corporate Services Limited ?????

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your fax.

Regrettably, we are not currently mandated to certify passports from the European Union or EFTA, Canada or the USA. In the event that the situation changes we will of course advise you of this.

Yours faithfully

Nauer Corporate Services Limited

Thats is strange when Virgin Gold Mining Corp have this on site.
                              Investor news: VIRGIN GOLD MINING CORPORATION

Undergo KYC (Know Your Client) procedure with LISTCO's corporate and legal representatives in London, United Kingdom.

Address : Nauer Corporate Services
                              25 Hill Street,
                              London W1J 5LW,
                              United Kingdom.
                              Fax Number: +44 203 195 0301

Shareholders are advised to make a prior appointment before going to LISTCO’s corporate services and legal representatives’ Office.

Click HERE to download the KYC Form.

Documents to bring along:

(I) Form 611/2A (to be downloaded and printed out from the shareholder login section) Click HERE to see an example of Form 611/2A (II) International Passport, (III) Two Proofs of Address: Utility Bill or Bank Statement (no more than 3 months old), and/or a Valid Driving License (IV) KYC Fees(??£200 + 20%V.A.T.)

So how in hell can the now not do it???? Is Nauer also a SCAM??? Should investors contact FSA in UK based on that GXG Markets has already list theire shares in a new company name called Asia Pacific Gold Mining Investments Ltd?

This cant be aything els then a MAJOR SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X