Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bougainville Kina (BVK) Currency Real/Fake?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChrisCanada
    replied
    Re: Bougainville Kina (BVK) Currency Real/Fake?

scojos could be an ICC member "fishing" for people who are spreading the word about their fraudulent tactics. One of the ICC members I have heard about is an alleged Church going guy who conned a lot of his congregation and has family around Salt Lake City. He could be trying to flush out people against their con game!

Leave a comment:

• ChrisCanada
    replied

Agreed with Friend in Court. I would guarantee that you will not have any sort of security with this alleged guarantee by way of a currency that is an internal currency, not even recognized in New Guinea! The person requesting the loan may well be honourable and have great intentions, but the security is not there. I have account in the IBOM Bank and they are worthless outside the walls of the server room where the "Bank" is operated from. It is actually a bogus bank run by ICC or Internet Catalogue Club. The main guy is an American conman living in Costa Rica, to avoid extradition to the USA on fraud charges. The bank site, I'm told is run by the "legal council" guy in Europe for ICC or Internet Catalogue Club. I am happy to share more information with you, if you re-post your correct phone number, your phone number has too many digits.

Leave a comment:

• haole
    replied

Originally posted by scojos View Post
    Someone just pledged to me 5 Billion Bougainville Kina, I live in the United States (1-801-680-13380 ). The amount is to secure an $1,550,000.00 loan from me. Is there really a International Bank that will guarantee me $1, 550,000.00 against this person's IBOM bank statement ? I have access to plenty of dollars if this transaction can be proven to be valid.What I have read on the Internet doesn't look good. I have not paid the $ 1.5 Million loan as of this date. Can someone help ? Preferably someone in the United States with a USA telephone number.
    I can only shake my head in wonder at an alleged US person with $1.5 million to "loan" who doesn't even give a proper US telephone number -- and has to ask about this on the internet. Area Code 801 is in Utah, around Salt Lake City. In my experience, people with $1.5 million to loan generally understand the international banking system but, if not, generally have advisors who do. Something's not right about this posting.

Leave a comment:

• Friend In Court
    replied

Originally posted by scojos View Post
    Someone just pledged to me 5 Billion Bougainville Kina, I live in the United States (1-801-680-13380 ). The amount is to secure an $1,550,000.00 loan from me. Is there really a International Bank that will guarantee me $1, 550,000.00 against this person's IBOM bank statement ? I have access to plenty of dollars if this transaction can be proven to be valid.What I have read on the Internet doesn't look good. I have not paid the $ 1.5 Million loan as of this date. Can someone help ? Preferably someone in the United States with a USA telephone number.
    This is a scam! Call your banker and give a description of what has been proposed to you.

Then file a report with the IC3 which you can do online sending copies of all communications you have received from them.

Leave a comment:

• scojos
    replied

Leave a comment:

• scojos
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ChrisCanada
    replied

This is a complete scam by a group called ICC or Internet Catalogue Club. The con men in Canada are led by Gordon Rothwell of Tumbler Ridge and Calgary Alberta and Flemming Hansen of Vancouver, BC.

They have conned hundreds of thousands of dollars all the way across western Canada and down into the USA as far away as Minnesota.

They even conned the King (David) of Bougainville into getting him to let them use his country and bank to fraudulently promote ridiculous returns on IBOE notes they issue themselves.

You may as well buy lottery tickets, you have a better chance of getting something back that way.

If you have already been conned, contact the RCMP or your local fraud squad, this is a situation of people selling unregistered (and phony) securities without licenses to do so.

Leave a comment:

• haole
    replied

Yes, I've been saying that for well over a year.

Why does it still seem surprising -- to anybody?

Leave a comment:

• buffalogal
    replied

I have yet to find anything whatsoever that legitimizes either BVK or International Bank of Me'ekamui. I work in the financial industry, and International Bank of Me'ekamui is not recognized as a legitimate concern by the global institution I work for. While there are the occasional posts here defending both it, and BVK currency, those posts appear to me to be blatant attempts by the scam artists behind these concerns to try and convince people that they are real. Some of those posts are downright humorous in their incorporation of legalese mumbo jumbo and absolute nonsense-eze to try and establish legitimacy - and I find that sort of tactic to be VERY common amongst scam artists, ie. confuse your intended targets/victims by convincing them they are either stupid or unsophisticated because what you are saying makes no sense. That said, anyone who chooses to go ahead and try and conduct business with either the BVK currency, OR International Bank of Me'ekamui can only blame themselves if they find themselves holding a bag full of nothing.

Leave a comment:

• cleanhands
    replied

hello there ROGER RENAUD..if you want info on him ..well so do i...a worker is worthy of his wages..and this man has not paid a single one of the 13 people that worked for him and his son joe at a diner they started up in chillliwack bc... but i do believe that roger has since fled to [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• ChrisCanada
    replied

I live in Canada, I have been conned by ICC for thousands of dollars by people here (Vancouver/Surrey) and others (Calgary, Alberta) and have (had) accounts at IBOM worth more than a country's net worth. But it is all in BVK - not worth a pinch of salt. I am ready to work with anyone who wants to get these slime balls arrested and thrown in jail. One of them has already been investigated by the BCSC and was not investigated further because he LIED about how many people (even in his own church!) he has conned across Canada and the USA, in both United States Dollars and Canadian Dollars. Doesn't that usually get the Secret Service involved with US funds being part of a cross border fraud? I know they have taken in the Hundreds of Thousands of dollars for IBOM accounts with promises of returns up to 100% per month. I have signed, notarized paperwork to prove it!

Leave a comment:

• haole
    replied

American national held with 1.6million in ?illegal? currency - Papua New Guinea - News - Islands Business magazine

http://www.radionz.co.nz/internation...n-port-moresby

There are other articles out there. I'll be interested to learn whether the American guy was duped, or is in on the whole scam.

Leave a comment:

• codyallen2424
    replied
    Originally posted by skypilot View Post
    It looks like the person purporting to be the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Bougainville has had some issues with the BC Securities Commission in the past. Since there doesn't seem to be a Central Bank of Bougainville the prospect of funding mortgages or entering into joint ventures is remote at best.

http://www.fic.gov.bc.ca/pdf/enforce...ia20060907.pdf

I also found a Roger Renaud who was involved with a company called Worldstar but I don't know if that was tied into the BVK issue or not. Perhaps someone in BC, Canada could help.
    I would like to speak to you about Mr renaud please contact me @ [email protected] skypilot thankx

Leave a comment:

• headley phil
    replied
    Forex is also a formation of conmen so now it is understoodable by the people that Musingku is a conman. Things a coming out clearly now. Shamed on you Musingku's pirates.

Leave a comment:

• headley phil
    replied
    I dont understand why the self proclaimed king Noah Musingku doesnt come out personally and aware the people about his illegal ibom, unlike other bank in PNG. If not just send your officers to make awarenesses for ibom.

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X