Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberty reserve money club is a scam

I just fall victim to liberty reserve money club. i send them $100 4 125% after 1 day. thru my liberty reserve acc-U5872754. pls don't fall victim like, pls spread d msg. and if anyone knows how to help get my cash back, pls help

Re: Liberty reserve money club is a scam

I wish to inform you that you may report the matter to Nigerian Economic and Financial Crimes Commission in Nigeria. You may make the complaint online, by email or telephone. They have their office in Wuse II, Abuja. Alternatively, you may report the matter to the local law enforcement agency. Further, you may also report the matter to IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center). The complaint may be made online. You must provide your complete contact particulars so that IC3 can contact you during the course of the investigation.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X