Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tom Sornes and SNG

When you are completing the form for the Swedish Prosecutor, make sure you make him aware of all the other scams/Ponzi's that Tom has been involved in either running or promoting (GPP, HCI25, MPP, and all of Peter Roor's scams), as well as all of his associates: Roger Karlsson, Elizabeth Marsh, Warren English, Alain Desarznes, Jonathn Wright, and any others you have knowledge about.

The more information the prosecutor has, the longer he will be put away. Let's make prison his retirement home.
    President/Founder of Eagle Research Associates, Inc.
    https://eagleresearchassociates.org

Comment

Scandinavian Networking Group (SNG), 2006-2008 in Gothenburg,
      court case nr B 10575-09

It is now set up a court date: 17 april -2012, time 13.00 swedish time.

Problem is now to share the information with Mr Tom Sörnes...

He has mowed to Dubai with his girlfriend Maria and the 2 kids.

So the court date may be moved until they find him, or the Interpol captures him.

If someone have some info to share, please do so.

A prison around 3-7 years are waiting for our friend in Dubai (Tom the former Police in Norway).

Comment

Might have known he'd do a runner. The authorities should have moved in long ago!

Comment

Tom Sornes is now living in a place called Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates. This is about 1 hour drive from Dubai. He lives in a project called Al Hamra Village, Villa # B42 (I believe). It is the first villa on the right from over the small bridge over the lagoon. His phone # is +971-56-7842380 & +971 55 665 6565. He currently is running a real estate business under the business name of RUWAAD.

Not sure how he could get away with all that he and his accomplices are accused of doing. If he has done what has been pointed out through this forrum, then he does not deserve to operate anywhere in the world.

Comment

yes he is still there in Ras Al Khaimah,cant the UAE authorities check this out if he is running a property business.

Comment

• Roger Nils-Jonas Karlsson, Tom's co-partner in crime in HCI-25, was arrested in Thailand where had moved to and operating a hotel he bought, by the US Authorities for Securities Fraud and Wire Fraud. He pled guilty on March 5, 2021. Since he pled guilty there was no trial. It is unsure if Roger told the authorities about Tom's involvement in HCI-25 with him to possibly get a sentencing plea deal. I think Tom might be sweating a little knowing his partner in crime was arrested by the US Authorities and extradited to the US to stand trial.

It doesn't seem like the Swedes are interested in extraditing him, or they cannot extradite him as there is no extradition treaty between Sweden and UAE. It is also difficult for the US to extradite him from the UAE. Usually the only crimes the UAE will allow a person to be extradited are for: Murder, Sex Trafficking, Rape, Extortion, Terrorism, etc. Seems Security Regulation crimes are not extradited. Possible they could extradite for wire fraud and money laundering.

While it would be nice if the US authorities could charge and extradite him, not counting on it. I think that is why Tom chose the UAE to live knowing he was safe from extradition. Roger's sentencing hearing is June 9, 2021 at 10:00 am PST (California) and can be watched on Zoom.

Comment

• I do not know if anybody is still reading the information on this forum, but if you do, read on. I am Pieter Roor, a.k.a. Pedro Dispenza. It is with great interest that I have been reading all the posts on this forum. Unfortunately, 99% of the information is false or incorrect. If you are interested in the true story through the horse’s mouth, send an email to [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
                  I do not know if anybody is still reading the information on this forum, but if you do, read on. I am Pieter Roor, a.k.a. Pedro Dispenza. It is with great interest that I have been reading all the posts on this forum. Unfortunately, 99% of the information is false or incorrect. If you are interested in the true story through the horse’s mouth, send an email to [email protected]
                  Welcome back Pieter. How was prison? Don't be shy, tell it all here how 99% of everything posted here is false or incorrect. No need to hide behind an email exchange. So spill it all here for all to read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
                    I do not know if anybody is still reading the information on this forum, but if you do, read on. I am Pieter Roor, a.k.a. Pedro Dispenza. It is with great interest that I have been reading all the posts on this forum. Unfortunately, 99% of the information is false or incorrect. If you are interested in the true story through the horse’s mouth, send an email to [email protected]
                    I do have one question for you Pieter: Since you were sentenced to 17 years in prison in 2018, how is it that you have a yahoo email account in prison?

Comment

• Seems Pieter, if it was really him, has left the forum never to return. If he had proof of his claims he would have just posted it here for all to read and not want people to contact him via email. The reason why I question if it was him, I don't know of any prison where the inmate has access to an email account. On the slim chance they did allow it, the email account would be monitored so he couldn't post what he claims he could post anyways.

Comment

• I just thought of something: I wonder if the poster claiming to be Pieter could in reality be his wife, Heintina (aka Heleen) Roor-Portman? She was sentenced to 5 years in 2015, which means she is out of prison now and could be posting as him at his direction. Too bad whoever it is has left the building. It would be interesting to see if whoever it is would fess up and tell who they really are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X