Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraud charges against Kim Inman

This below was posted by the administrator in the other main discussion threads...here it is again in case you missed it. Make sure you contact the lawyers as advised! I hope justice will be served!

As part of a continuing public service, lawyers within the World Law Direct group are filing fraud and other charges against Kim Inman. Charges will be filed with Attorneys General in two states, and in U.S. Federal Court.

If you want your claim to be added to these specific filings kindly provide us with 1) your name, 2) current physical address, 3) current telephone number and 4) the amount you sent to Inman or his entities. Even if you've contacted us before, you must provide this current information or we will be unable to include your claim.

Information should be sent at the following link, and there is no charge on this matter:

http://www.worldlawdirect.com/asklawyer.php

We look forward to working with you.

--

Re: Fraud charges against Kim Inman

Yes! Please copy and paste/post at all relevant discussion forums. Thanks.

Comment

Open the link given and enter something like this:

"I wish to add my name to the claims against Kim Inman YMMSS/STA

Your name:
      Your address:
      Your phone number:
      Amount 'invested:' $ _____"

Comment

claim added against Kim Inman of both ymmss/sta.

I hope you will put both YMMSS and STA out of bussiness for total before rip off another dollars from good people. It is time to stop Fraud SCAM YMMSS/STA.

Thank you

Donna

Comment

I have a question please. Would it mean if we file a claim that we are on the contingency and will have a chance to get our funds back then? Do we have to go to court. Is all our information kept private.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Would it mean if we file a claim that we are on the contingency and will have a chance to get our funds back then?
            Yes, a chance. But WLD will do everything within their power to get it for us. In RICO cases, they've sought triple the amount of damages. In the case against Solid Investment, they offered $100K bounty to facilitate prosecution of the perpetrators.

The original agreement was made on a contingency basis (33%), but WLD has stated several times since then that they're undertaking our case against YMMSS/STA "as a public service" (no charge). This "assumption" has not been corrected.

Do we have to go to court.
            I doubt it. There may be a few witnesses required but considering that WLD has offered to file charges (without personal interviews) seems to indicate a considerable amount of evidence - proof which will 'speak' for us.

Is all our information kept private.
            Yes. "Attorney/client privilege" dictates complete confidentiality.

I am not a representative of WLD, so you could always ask you questions through the link given in the first post of this thread. In my experience, the staff at WLD is very responsive and helpful.

There is no reason for fear. I hope you will add your claim.

Comment

Before I send my claim in I need a bit of help please. I never saved all my money orders for income sent in to YMMSS. I made numerous purchases up till 2005. So would I do this to get an accurate investment amount: Count up all my positions both repurchase and recure on my historical report purchases since all where made in 04 and 05 they all must have doubled is that correct? then I would devide that by two to get my origional purchase amount then deduct the small amount paid to us in 04 and 05 as actual income and that would be my origional investment? I appreciate any help one can give me.

Comment

Before I send my claim in I need a bit of help please. I never saved all my money orders for income sent in to YMMSS. I made numerous purchases up till 2005. So would I do this to get an accurate investment amount: Count up all my positions both repurchase and recure on my historical report purchases since all where made in 04 and 05 they all must have doubled is that correct? then I would devide that by two to get my origional purchase amount then deduct the small amount paid to us in 04 and 05 as actual income and that would be my origional investment? I appreciate any help one can give me.
                The way I understand it, your countable loss is only the money that you put into the fraud. If you actually took a withdrawal, that counts to reduce what you put in. If you used a withdrawal to put more in, it only counts if you actually took delivery of that money first.

Deposit ($X+$X+$X+$X)-withdrawal ($Y+$Y) = Loss: $Z

If you put in $180 and let it ride; so that it repurchased and repurchased, your loss is just $180.

The paper profits you let repurchase, would have been produced by an impossible ponzi, and just like the ponzi could not produce those profits, the justice system can't be expected to demand that the alleged criminal produce them now. If it was possible to do, the ponzi wouldn't be illegal.

If you can access your back office at STA, I think they have a report in there showing all your purchases and withdrawals. That is all you need to file a complaint. The back office report also reported what kind of funding was used; so it is a nice record for you to use.

If you wanted to provide criminal evidence for the investigations, that would be copies of money orders.

If you have questions about what is needed, why not just email the lawyers. They are representing us, the victims of YMMSS. If you are in that group of people, that makes them your lawyer. You can ask them what evidence you need to provide.

Comment

I undertsand it that you claim only what you lost out of pocket at this point. If you got any money back, that reduces your claim amount.

They miight sue for triple damages but the claim amount is the amount Inman has actually stolen from you.

by the way you dont have this image verification stuff if you register i was told, so will do so later--

Comment

How does Kim Inman possibly think he can get away with this? Anybody can see now it was and is all bogus. I have saved all comments, web pages and everything.

Comment

Thank you for the info so much. I have gone to STA purchase sheet which shows each of my origional purchases. I then deducted the small amount paid as income for 2004-6 then that should be my origional amount thanks again all of you

Comment

Hi

I am new here but sent approx. 3000 dollars to Mr Inman.

I really am disappointed with this whole thing and especially how he used religion and God to sell this scam. Really it is the lowest form of fraud. He cannot believe in God or he surely knows where he is going upon his death.

Comment

I am a little confused and dont go online too much--where do I fle the claim?

Comment

I really am disappointed with this whole thing and especially how he used religion and God to sell this scam. Really it is the lowest form of fraud.
                            True, but let us not wait for what awaits him upon his death.

It's much better to see for ourselves what he deserves while he's still alive.

Keep filing those complaints (see MW) and file your claim as well.

Comment

Don't throw out any information. Keep every record you have just in case it is needed in the future. I had a simialr experience two years ago and some minor documents turned out to be very helpful for the prosecution.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X