Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.investplace.com scam

I don't want to ask any question, but rather report an on going SCAM.

It's called Investplace at www.investplace.com.

Please investigate this site, basically a HYIP program. They guarantee your original investment, but I am still waiting for my refund of $300.

Thanks

Re: www.investplace.com scam

It is a scam, to be avoided.

Comment

Is it true that this investplace.com is scam website?. Anyone out there please advice if you also facing similar matters.....thanks, akukayabiz

Comment

please investigate this site it guarantee your original investment but i am still wainting for my 1,200.00 dollars

thank you

Comment

I too lost money to this scam as well as my younger son.

Comment

You may also report them to your state attorney general's office.

Comment

I also lost about $400. It was suppose to be a 100% back guarantee. That was not the case and now I am still waiting.

Comment

I am still waiting for my $2000. I don't care about the extra money. At this point all I want is my initial investment back. Now the website is down and has been down for about 3 weeks.

Don't I have to report it to the Attorney General Office in California?

Comment

I just found out that investplace is a part of Investco Inc. I am not sure if this is the same company that went through an issue with the SEC back in 2003 regarding non-filings of reports. Check out this website http://www.sec.gov/litigation/aljdec/id240rgm.htm

There is a section in Investco's response to the non-filing that states, "...Investco represents that it has now received a new infusion of cash from existing shareholders through a private placement..."

Does this statement refer to all of us that put money into investplace.com?
                  I've been doing more research on Investco, but making no headway, as there are a lot of companies out there with the name Investco. I have also called 661-310-2107 but can't quite catch the company name. This is a number linked to investplace. If anyone knows/finds anything else, would you please let us know. I want my $2000 back.

Comment

At least file a report with your state attorney general and the AG where they are located.

World Law's lawyers could also probably intervene and help resolve this if need be. You may email them on the home page.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                      I am still waiting for my $2000. I don't care about the extra money. At this point all I want is my initial investment back. Now the website is down and has been down for about 3 weeks.

Don't I have to report it to the Attorney General Office in California?

Today is Dec. 6, 2007. Has anyone been able to access the investplace site?

I'm sick of them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by randalljd View Post
                        At least file a report with your state attorney general and the AG where they are located.

World Law's lawyers could also probably intervene and help resolve this if need be. You may email them on the home page.

Where are they located????????????????????????????/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X