Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal actions against Kim Inman

Lawyers within the World Law Direct group have concluded a 90 day investigation of Kim Inman, his organization, and others that have worked with him.

WLD staff have decided, basically as a public service, to take legal action against Inman and others in the federal and state courts, and to consult in detail again with the criminal division of the IRS. The lawyers will also assist anybody that has problems or inquiries dealing with the IRS and/or the affected tax returns.

We will be posting information and instructions this week as to next steps. The lawyers are confident Inman will be brought to justice and that his (and other) assets will be seized and returned to investors.

If you need to contact the involved lawyers urgently for any reason, please use the web form on the home page of the World Law Direct site. (Click "Home" at the top of this page) or at this link: http://www.worldlaw.eu/asklawyer.php -- There is no charge.

Kind regards. WLD support staff

re: Legal actions against Kim Inman

THANK YOU, WLD. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

Comment

God Bless you world law And too you Righteous anger for all your help

Comment

An emotional "thank you" from me to WLD (and to RA)!!!

Comment

I also want to thank Drankoolaid for keeping up the fight esp. during those times when we victims didn't know if we were being heard at all.

Kudos as well to those who provided the evidences we needed.

I hope they see this post, for I would like to offer a sincere (and humble) "thank you".

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            I also want to thank Drankoolaid for keeping up the fight esp. during those times when we victims didn't know if we were being heard at all.

Kudos as well to those who provided the evidences we needed.

I hope they see this post, for I would like to offer a sincere (and humble) "thank you".
            Appreciation IS appreciated, but (I feel safe in speaking for DKA and Cheryl as well as myself): If you haven't done so, please assist WLD in obtaining justice by filing your complaints. We're progressing, but we ain't done yet. Thank YOU !!

If you only have time to file ONE, make it with http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/ - it will then be disseminated to the rightful authoritieS. As stated previously, once you have made contact (with IC3), you are given the option to provide updated information at any time.

Thanks again - to all who have and will make these reports.

RA (who thought a less "angry," more affirmative username more appropriate). ;o)

Comment

I happened upon your forums yesterday, and promptly wrote several posts in the sta-forums informing members of the impending litigation against Kim Inman.

I also warned them AGAINST falling for the "rescue plan" being cooked up by some of the former members to take advantage of the situation. It makes me sick to think that they might get away with it.

Anyway, I was not able to check for responses before all my posts were deleted and my account cancelled by moderators, which I fully expected to happen.

I did notice one private message in my inbox before I lost access to the Office, so hopefully I got to at least one person who might have fallen for the trap.

WLD, thank you for doing this!

On a sidenote: I got in under the old business plan and actually made much more money than I put in. At that time, I was among the naive who thought the business would last forever. It nearly destroyed my life regardless -- I stopped working and put off applying to grad school thinking I could fall back on my YMMSS income for many years. It basically took away a year of my life and put me deeper into debt. Most of this was my fault. I should have known.

My question is this:

Could I get in trouble for any reason since I didn't actually lose any money? In fact, I actually made money off of many people who happened to come in later than I did and never saw a dime themselves. I did not, however, recruit a single person to the business. How might I be impacted by this lawsuit?

Thanks.

Comment

Sounds like you were mislead

Sounds like you were mislead like everyone else.
                Also sounds like you were a financial loser in the end.

When we no better we do better --

The fact that you didn't actively recruit and the fact you were ultimately a financial loser simply makes you another naive victim
                of the scheme -- in my opinion --

Those that made money and kept it were most vocal in recruitment --
                These people may in fact have some trouble especially the well know 'players' of the Inman Ponzi --

Visit MatrixWatch.org and get yourself listed on the consumer movement list there - file complaints especially with the IC3 all resources cam be found at MatrixWatch.org

To my knowledge the WLD admin/lawyers will not answer direct questions posed individually on these threads (in most cases anyways) - WLD we be coming out with another more detailed announcement soon at least that is my understanding --

You can also contact/access WLD Attorney's off of the main page of this site --

Hope This Helps -

Best Regards,
                Michael

Comment

I happened upon your forums yesterday, and promptly wrote several posts in the sta-forums informing members of the impending litigation against Kim Inman.

I also warned them AGAINST falling for the "rescue plan" being cooked up by some of the former members to take advantage of the situation. It makes me sick to think that they might get away with it.

Anyway, I was not able to check for responses before all my posts were deleted and my account cancelled by moderators, which I fully expected to happen.

I did notice one private message in my inbox before I lost access to the Office, so hopefully I got to at least one person who might have fallen for the trap.

WLD, thank you for doing this!

On a sidenote: I got in under the old business plan and actually made much more money than I put in. At that time, I was among the naive who thought the business would last forever. It nearly destroyed my life regardless -- I stopped working and put off applying to grad school thinking I could fall back on my YMMSS income for many years. It basically took away a year of my life and put me deeper into debt. Most of this was my fault. I should have known.

My question is this:

Could I get in trouble for any reason since I didn't actually lose any money? In fact, I actually made money off of many people who happened to come in later than I did and never saw a dime themselves. I did not, however, recruit a single person to the business. How might I be impacted by this lawsuit?

Thanks.
                  WLD has promised to assist in the prosecution of Inman "and several others." Considering Mr. Jenning's proximity, I can't imagine the "rescue" effort getting too far off the ground.

The impact you experience will likely depend on your profit. I would think it unlikely you'd be prosecuted, though it's not unheard of for "early birds" to be sued - in order to assist in remuneration of latecomers. Unless a WLD rep answers you, there's just no telling about any of this. At this stage of the game, it's doubtful they could give you a definitive answer.

Since you're apparently serious about exposing this scam, you can report it directly to http://www.ic3.gov/ The information you give there will be distributed among all appropriate authorities.

Best of luck and congrats for "seeing the light!"

Comment

Originally posted by forum_admin View Post
                    Lawyers within the World Law Direct group have concluded a 90 day investigation of Kim Inman, his organization, and others that have worked with him.

WLD staff have decided, basically as a public service, to take legal action against Inman and others in the federal and state courts, and to consult in detail again with the criminal division of the IRS. The lawyers will also assist anybody that has problems or inquiries dealing with the IRS and/or the affected tax returns.

We will be posting information and instructions this week as to next steps. The lawyers are confident Inman will be brought to justice and that his (and other) assets will be seized and returned to investors.

If you need to contact the involved lawyers urgently for any reason, please use the web form on the home page of the World Law Direct site. (Click "Home" at the top of this page) or at this link: WORLDLawDirect - Ask A Lawyer -- There is no charge.

Kind regards. WLD support staff
                    As someone who has followed this saga for about 3 years, I'm relieved to hear an announcement that WLD intends to move forward with litigation on behalf of YMMSS-Success Through Advertising victims.

For my own clarification and possibly that of others, does "basically as a public service" mean this action is being done pro bono and World Law Direct intends to take no fees if any funds are recovered or is World Law Direct working this on a contingency basis.

The word "basically" seems to allow some wiggle room between working entirely free and perhaps working for a lower than normal contingency fee.

Hoping to derail any potential confusion or disillusion.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Comment

The top post says Inman will be brought to justice and that his and other assets will be seized and returned to investors. Arent we some of his investors? Wouldnt this then be promising news that some funds may be obtainable?

Comment

That is certainly what we all hope and expect yes!

Comment

The top post says Inman will be brought to justice and that his and other assets will be seized and returned to investors. Arent we some of his investors? Wouldnt this then be promising news that some funds may be obtainable?
                          Yes and no. Assuming he is found guilty, the process of actually distributing those assets is another story. OJ still hasn't paid the Goldmans a cent, and that trial ended ten years ago.

Like someone said earlier, he might have already blown a lot of it.

Comment

Actually, I'm looking more for "poetic justice" than I am in recovering my small investments...meaning I hope that the Inmanns loose every damn thing they own including their homes, cars, and all assets. Why so harsh ? Well, it's my understanding that their scam has caused many others to losse everything..possibly including marriages, and friends.

But on the litigation side...these matters take three to four years to resolve, and when its all said and done, by the time legal fees, court costs, IRS levies, and SEC fines, or whatever else the Government throws in the pile of charges, there won't be much left to return to the members. At the most I expect ten cents on the dollar (10% of actual investment)
                            I will be happy to see Kim Inman's picture as INMATE #OI812, Indiana correctional facility ( I think it's located in the next cornfield over from where he had his famous FISH FRY about 3 years ago !)

Comment

10% on the dollar is Nervana compared to what STAy paid us.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X