Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUMOR: Inman & Hamilton Fleeing FBI

According to Lewis' post at Matrixwatch, Kim and Mike ARE flying (first class, one way) to Beilize, believing there is no extradition and not even investigative help for the now-pursuing FBI.

According to Lewis, Kim and Mike are fleeing arrest for felony theft , theft by misrepresentaton.

What a dramatic 24 hours this has been!

Re: RUMOR: Inman & Hamilton Fleeing FBI

I have a question here. How can one person, Lewis, get that kind of personal information? Would the airlines just give out that kind of stuff? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I have a question here. How can one person, Lewis, get that kind of personal information? Would the airlines just give out that kind of stuff? Thanks
      No... they would not and no one can provide any evidence to support this notion. Therefore it can only be considered to be a rumor and not a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by cheryl20772 View Post
        No... they would not and no one can provide any evidence to support this notion. Therefore it can only be considered to be a rumor and not a fact.
        I agree 100%!

It is sad that some people are quick to believe what they read without checking facts....just like the way some believed the YM forum mods for a long time while they branded those who tried to present "facts" as naysayers/negatives.

HA!

Comment

LOL It's true, many people believe only what they WANT to believe.

Personally, *I* would like to believe that Inman and Hamilton have been apprehended while making a run for Belize (additional charges, no bail, etc.). ;o)

BUT, unless/until it comes from our WLD attorneys, or we see/read it in the news, we may never know.

Comment

One would wonder then If someone dosnt "intentionally put lies in here" to throw us all off think about it makes perfect sense especially now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X