Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter sent with 1099 to IRS

I did fill out a schedule C form and sent it in with an amended 1040A. I also included this letter:

YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK INTO THIS COMPANY:

I am filing this "schedule C" because it is the law I do so. We have already filed our taxes and was not expecting a 1099 from this company because we had not made a penny in the year of 2006 from them. Someone is getting a write off on money they claim to have paid out because the membership sure isn't getting it.
    They quit doubling the money we bought advertising credits with and started doubling the credits we bought and are claiming it is money they paid us. Not just us two but thousands of members. One had to make $25.00 each week before you could receive a check. We to gather made about $0.16 a week. In the entire year we didn't make enough to get a check. We are taking our loses ($8,000.00) and have terminated our membership and don't want anything more to do with STAy. Something is very fishy here.

Re: Letter sent with 1099 to IRS

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I did fill out a schedule C form and sent it in with an amended 1040A. I also included this letter:

YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK INTO THIS COMPANY:

I am filing this "schedule C" because it is the law I do so. We have already filed our taxes and was not expecting a 1099 from this company because we had not made a penny in the year of 2006 from them. Someone is getting a write off on money they claim to have paid out because the membership sure isn't getting it.
    They quit doubling the money we bought advertising credits with and started doubling the credits we bought and are claiming it is money they paid us. Not just us two but thousands of members. One had to make $25.00 each week before you could receive a check. We to gather made about $0.16 a week. In the entire year we didn't make enough to get a check. We are taking our loses ($8,000.00) and have terminated our membership and don't want anything more to do with STAy. Something is very fishy here.
    I hope that you will also send these facts along with any evidence you can provide to the IRS with a form 3949. There are two problems to work on here... your personal one with the 1099, and the greater one of what happened with YMMSS becoming STA. It will further protect yourself to be able to produce documentation that you have reported this scam.

The people or machines that read the Schedule C, don't know anything about the people who read our 3949's referrals. This is why it's a two step process.

When you complete the 3949, remember it's Kim Inman and STA info that goes on the form and your name only goes at the very bottom if you choose to include it. Please join us in sending in this form 3949.

Comment

Thank you chery120772, I read your reply and DID fill out 3949A form and will send it certified mail (I always do this when sending to the IRS) Monday morning. I will support all of you in any way I can to help put Kim Inman et.all. behind bars. I also enclosed supporting documents (two many to mention) because they were our records from the back office that I copied before we terminated our membership. I wanted to give them all the information I could to try to get them involved.

Comment

Thanks for doing your part. I think we have to wait till Tuesday as Monday is a holiday here - Presidents Day.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X