The United States Arbitration Corporation (USAC)

USAC Banner 300x250

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STA TAX FRAUD - COMPLAINT TO IRS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STA TAX FRAUD - COMPLAINT TO IRS

Here is how I completed IRS Form 3949. http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf

The first, top section is all about Kim Inman.

1. TAX PAYER NAME:Kim E. Inman
    A-STREET ADDRESS: 2498 E State Road 61
    B-CITY STATE ZIP: Vincennes, IN 47591
    C-SSN: Unknown
    D-OCCUPATION: CEO, Success Through Advertising
    E-DATE OF BIRTH: Unknown

2. BUSINESS NAME: Success Through Advertising (STA)
    a-STREET ADDRESS: P.O. BOX 704
    b-CITY STATE ZIP: Vincennes, Indiana 47591
    c-EMPLOYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: 20-0520344

3. MARITAL STATUS: Married
    a-NAME OF SPOUSE: Sue Inman

4. ALLEGED VIOLATION OF INCOME TAX LAW: False/Altered Documents

UNREPORTED INCOME and TAX YEARS: Unknown

COMMENTS: "I received a 1099 misc income form from Kim Inman/STA - formerly known as Your Money Machine Success System (YMMSS) - claiming that I received "items of compensation" worth $____ dollars. However, in my experience, this "compensation" possesses literally no fair market value and therefore, is essentially worthless. The alleged violation of "False/Altered documents" I have indicated above refers to STA falsely reporting earned income on my behalf via this 1099 misc income statement. I have enclosed documentation of efforts to sell/trade the item considered "compensation," as well as copies of the promotional website illustrating that YMMSS/STA is based on a Ponzi scheme."

b-ARE BOOKS/RECORDS AVAILABLE? No (not to me)

c-DO YOU CONSIDER THE TAX PAYER DANGEROUS? Up to you - I checked YES.

d-BANKS, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS USED BY THE TAX PAYER:
    Amegy Bank of Texas http://www.swbanktx.com/
    Account number: 020635 113011258 0003624048

e-PLEASE DESCRIBE HOW YOU LEARNED OF THE INFORMATION IN THIS REPORT: "First hand experience. See Comments, Section 4."

6. YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS: Self-explanatory, may be left blank, especially if 4c. indicates that you think the tax payer (Kim Inman) is dangerous.

I attached my proofs obtained with the method described in these threads.
    www.legaljunkies.com/forumshowthread.php?t=2422
    http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/YMScreenshots/

Perhaps, if enough of us file this complaint, the phony 1099 debacle will soon become a thing of the past. Best of luck!

Re: STA TAX FRAUD - COMPLAINT TO IRS

Forgot to add that, of course you will want to enclose a copy of your 1099 with your complaint and proofs.

Comment

Re: STA TAX FRAUD - COMPLAINT TO IRS

Just because someone shows you a BBB badge doesn't mean they will provide a quality service. Do your homework on who you are hiring before you hire them. Research the Internet and find out how many complaints they have and what those complaints are. And, as a rule, you will always get better attention and dedication from small firms with a small number of highly experienced professionals than from large firms who employ many so called experts and wave the "cumulated experience" flag before your eyes. Would you like your IRS problems to be "thrown together" with hundreds of other clients within the commercial machine of a large firm, have your files misplaced, your case mishandled? Or would you rather have a real professional with a lifetime of experience, get directly involved in your case and save you from the IRS.

Do not believe the hype, hire a true professional that will manage your case with the attention it deserves. Having problems with the IRS is not something to be taken lightly. If you want to know more on how you can represent yourself before the IRS, learn more about your problem and the options available to you, or if you need to hire a highly experienced tax professional with over 25 years of hands-on experience in dealing with tax problems and the IRS, visit my website at: Killer IRS Tax Problems CPA Help Liens Levies Unfiled Back Taxes Offer Relief

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X