Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In continuing the trip down memory lane, came this jewel from 2018. Now what was interesting about the posts by midastouch was to shut down anyone from going to their bank and asking questions Don Quixote and gang could not have them asking.For if they had gone to their bank and asked the question, they would have discovered this was all a lie. I have bolded the most pertinent comments from midastouch that were, well to put it bluntly, all BS; and I quote:

midastouch » 06 Oct 2018

ipmark wrote: ↑06 Oct 2018
    Hi Chancer

Thanks for your response.
    Just to clarify , is it ok for me to give a copy of the the press release to my Bank being a U K resident??
    And what do you hope to accomplish with that? Admission or Acknowledgement ? It is very likely that these transactions were conducted by the "Private Banking" and "OFF LEDGER" divisions of the respective banks, not the commercial client divisions. The bank managers you deal with would not have a "clue" what you would be putting in front of them. Personally I would wait to discuss anything with your bank until the time comes where you can have a fruitful and positive discussion if your account or whatever you have setup is cleared and can receive large wire transmissions if you are fortunate to be part of that group.

midastouch » 06 Oct 2018

ipmark wrote: ↑06 Oct 2018
    Thanks Midastouch for your poditive response.

Cheers

Ipmark
    The world in which our escrow account funds are being used is a totally different world from any commercial known environment and transactions for the average investor. Our funds are not physically used in special trading, they are used as collateral to get credit lines (10x) that then are used in unique monetary transactions. The commercial portions of the banks do not even know these type of transactions exist.

The answers all sounded official, informative and educational didn't they. Too bad they were all lies. First, the banks that have been said to be involved in the payouts are publicly traded banks. They are required to profide detail financial records that are available to the public. They do quarterly and annual financial reporting. These reports require ALL financial transactions to be listed for all to see. Off Book/Off Record/Off Ledger do not exist for banks. They do exist for companies, but even then they must be footnoted in their financial reports. Most of these off book transactions are leases, loans against equipment. Just as Prime Bank Notes and Bank Debentures do not exist; which by the way was claimed is how SI was receiving returns on the members investments. Then when it was pointed out that these didn't exist, the story then changed to they made these returns from derivatives; which while they do exist, SI investors would not qualify to participate; nor were the "private investors" investing in either. It was just more smoke and mirrors.

But they had to keep the members from going to their banks, or their cover would have been blown and they would not have been able to keep the story alive the payouts would happen.

But one of my favorites was when they floated the story that I was responsible for the payouts not happening. Rather odd since I don't work for the German banks who were supposedly not doing their financial duties and making the payouts. It was an easy lie to believe since so many of the members hated my guts for exposing Don Quixote and Crystal/s lies. What made this story even crazier is that it was said by the supporters of Don Quixote that I am a liar, fabricate stories, twist words, a lousy researcher, and all around CAD, but was brilliant enough to stop the payouts from happening, and I was able to defy Jacob Rothchilds. I was even more powerful than the "controllers" who were accountalbe to no-one that were holding up the payouts. Now we both couldn't be resonsible for the non-payment. Almost as quickly as this story was floated it disappeared. Guess the faithful didn't buy it.

Let's also not forget that I was supposed to have criminal charges filed against me, as criminal complaints were filed with the ICC, I was obstructing the administration of justice, by my posting Don Quixote's updates and exposing the lies, I had committed more crimes, or so it was claimed. Then an investigation was being conducted by Mr. Freman who was going to expose me and detail all my crimes, but just like the criminal charges no report was ever done. How do I know? Why if there had been one it would have been posted here for all to see.

I just hope Don Quixote gives this up and just puts an end to all this nonsens and lies. When nothing has been accomplished in 15 years, it is NEVER, EVER going to be accomplished. Hopefully the few remaining members finally get it and put a stop to this nonsense. One can hope this is the year this dies.
    President/Founder of Eagle Research Associates, Inc.

Comment

• Here's another golden oldie from Don Quixote, and I quote:

"Budigower » 09 Apr 2019

Hello Folks:

The time having run out is that there is now an official police investigation into the criminal activities in Great Britain as well as in Germany.

In Germany there are something like five investigations in progress from within various departments, the most important being that of the Justice Ministry.

The incompetence of many of the 'controllers' has left these people highly exposed on many fronts.

Journalists are now starting to get material that they can use to support publications.

Lawyers are trying to cover their backsides and this is bringing further problems for the controllers.

This is all adding to pressure to get the matter resolved.

Kindly support First Payee

Budi"

After the claim that their was an "OFFICIAL POLICE INVESTIGATION in the UK and Germany, and something like FIVE INVESTIGATIONS IN PROGRESS within several departments and the most important was one from the JUSTICE MINISTRY, they magically all disappeared never to be heard about ever again.

Now what is important about this claim is that the implication was their were criminal investigations underway that would have an impact on the payments being made. There are only 2 outcomes from an investigation. 1. Charges are filed, or 2. No charges are filed since no laws have been broken. Since no charges were ever filed, it is clear that the "investigations" proved there were no laws broken for criminal charges to be filed. That is if there were any investigations, which I seriously doubt. This was all made up to make the members think something exciting and wonderful was happening and would support giving money to Crystal.

Don Quixote also stated that "journalists are starting to get material they can use to support publications." We know that not ONE STORY was ever printed about SI by any newspaper, magazine, financial news paper, financial news magazine, no broadcast media (radio or television) newscasts EVER did a story about SI and the fraud, coverup, etc. that Don Quixote claims Germany and the UK government officials and banks had done to deprive SI members of their payments. NOT ONE ANYWHERE.

Rather odd don't you think since this is the biggest and largest story of the financial world EVER and trillions of dollars are due in payments, and NOT ONE article,

For those of you who still believe, are you finally getting that you have been played and there will NEVER, EVER be any payments? For 15 years you have been lied to repeatedly and you have bought those lies over and over again. You have continued to support Crystal every month to cover her living costs for the past 5 or so years for the incredible efforts and accomplishments she has achieved for all of you, yet not one of you can name ONE success she has had. You are also suposed to believe that for now into its 16th year that government officials, banking officials, judges, lawyers, national courts have been able to cover up all their misdeeds wtihout anyone finding out; well except for Crystal and the so-called silent army, yet they have not been able to get one reporter from any media outlet to do a story on this largest financial event in the history of the world,. Seriously? You believe this?

And just think there are many more stories that Don Quixote and crew have told that have not been re-posted exposing their lies. Looking forward to the next update and all the exciting things that Crystal has been able to accomplish that will not result in anything ever happening. It's end of the month time and Crystal needs her monthly stipend, so the begging must begin.

Comment

• Well, here we are in May. Odd that there wan't an end of the month plea from Don Quixote, Chancer, Fflash10 or midastouch for donations for Crystal's monthly stipend. The last word for April was they were short for the month. Anyone's guess how they did for May.

I am just glad to see that Kingpin (Jacob Rothschild) has not died. After all 2.5 years ago he wanted this done and over, and no-one, and I mean no-one can refuse Kingpin when he wants something done. I know because we were told so. So you can imagine my surprise when after his wanting everything done and over with nothing happened. This from someone who takes no prisoners and all are afraid to buck him with what he wants.

But not to fear, now Crystal has the goods and when it is revealed it will embarrass Kingpin forcing his hand to get this done. Well, that's what was said in the last update the beginning of April. I am sure this next update will tell all how this news had made Kingpin quake in his boots and to save from being publicly embarrassed and humiliated he will get this job done and payments will start almost immediately. Or how much do you want to bet that this story will change and we will get a new story about what has happened and is happening? My money is on a whole new story. Come on Don Quixote, time for another great update and all the exciting things that are happening.

Comment

• Hopefully they have learned from you!!!

Marta

Comment

• I can understand why Jacob Rothschild 4th Baron Rothschild is wanting this done ASAP. After all he is 86 and doesn't have that many years left to get the payments done. Right Don Quixote and Crystal?

But Crystal and Don Quixote have a whole new issue to deal with. It seems that Jacob Rothschild 4th Baron Rothschild, Chairman of RIT Capital Partners, has never heard of SI, Simon, Crystal, the Major Royal Lawyer, the German Court Case, the UK Court Case, and no marching orders handed down as claimed to get the payments made; or Don Quixote for that matter. Rather odd since he is in charge of making all of this happen, well according to Crystal and Don Quixote. I am shocked, shocked I tell you on how this could be!

Maybe Crystal and Don Quixote can explain all of this in the next update, as I am sure the members would love to know how Jacob Rothschild 4th Baron Rothschilld has no clue about any of this.

Comment

• It was posted on FB that Jerry Burling has died. He was one of the original players in SI and a big believer SI was real and there would be a payout. Prayers for his family as they deal with his death.

Comment

• While Don Quixote and Crystal are explaining how it is possible that Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild, has no knowledge of his role they say he has in SI, they can also explain why they don't have a copy of the 2007 German Court Case. Pingman/Jerry Burling told everyone that he had a copy way back in late 2007 or early 2008. Rather odd that they would file all their court filings demanding the courts help them find this case when one of their own admins had a copy. Now you don't suppose that Jerry Burling lied? Of course Pingman also claimed he had seen the payments that members had received, and that was proved to be a lie. To this date there has never, ever been any proof that any member of SI received their payout as claimed by Don Quixote, Crystal, Midastouch, Flash10, Chancer or any other admin of SI.

So looking forward to Don Quixote's next update explaining how Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild, has no knowledge of his role in SI and why they didn't get a copy of the German Court Case from Pingman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynndel View Post
                  It was posted on FB that Jerry Burling has died. He was one of the original players in SI and a big believer SI was real and there would be a payout. Prayers for his family as they deal with his death.
                  My name is Steve Burling and I can confirm that Jerry Burling my father has passed.

I am sharing this information but I'm not asking for any sympathy from any of you on his passing.

I can honestly say that I know that he did lie to you. I am not going to go over every example of this but I'll give you this one.

In a post that he made he said he was a ham radio operator. That is true. What is not true is he did not have any ham radio station capable of talking to anybody on the short wave bands. So his claim that he talked to an operator in Belize they confirmed the existence of the si office there is bogus.

My sister and I are currently cleaning out his apartment and we have not find any two-way radio gear capable of performing what he claimed.

​​​​​​There's also statement made on the previous post that he did not have two nickels to rub together. This is also true. He was behind in his bills and apparently on his rent.

I do however want to make it clear that my sister and I never have anything to do with SI. I found out about the situation because I started receiving hate mail quite a few years ago about my father's actions. I knew nothing about what was going on and was just dumbfounded why I was receiving any emails.

I can certainly understand people being angry about losing their money in this Ponzi scheme. To me that's what it was.

I can also say that he did believe he was going to get money back out of this. He hung on to this false hope until the day that he died. With that said good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Guest View Post

My name is Steve Burling and I can confirm that Jerry Burling my father has passed.

I am sharing this information but I'm not asking for any sympathy from any of you on his passing.

I can honestly say that I know that he did lie to you. I am not going to go over every example of this but I'll give you this one.

In a post that he made he said he was a ham radio operator. That is true. What is not true is he did not have any ham radio station capable of talking to anybody on the short wave bands. So his claim that he talked to an operator in Belize they confirmed the existence of the si office there is bogus.

My sister and I are currently cleaning out his apartment and we have not find any two-way radio gear capable of performing what he claimed.

​​​​​​There's also statement made on the previous post that he did not have two nickels to rub together. This is also true. He was behind in his bills and apparently on his rent.

I do however want to make it clear that my sister and I never have anything to do with SI. I found out about the situation because I started receiving hate mail quite a few years ago about my father's actions. I knew nothing about what was going on and was just dumbfounded why I was receiving any emails.

I can certainly understand people being angry about losing their money in this Ponzi scheme. To me that's what it was.

I can also say that he did believe he was going to get money back out of this. He hung on to this false hope until the day that he died. With that said good luck
                    I want to thank you for your post, and I know how hard that had to be for you to post this. You and the family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

• Cat got your tongue Don Quixote? It's been a month since your last riveting and fact filled update. Did Crystal lose her Internet connection and cell phone service? I was concerned since the SI members had not met Crystal's monthly stipend for last month, so was worried she couldn't pay her Internet, electric and cell phone bills.

Surely there are others in the silent army that can step in and cover for Crystal until she can pay her bills. With all the attorney's and judges supporting her efforts I am shocked an update has not been posted. There is progress, right? Is Simon still being held prisoner? Has the major royal lawyer recovered and back on the job? Has the assistant learned how to use the phone yet? Is Crystal able to pay for the gas for her armored car and 24/7 body guards? With the high price of gas here in the U.S., I am concerned for her safety. I don't want her running around in just any old car, truck, SUV, or van. Not safe as we have been told by you.

So many questions and no updates to alleviate our fears and concerns.

Comment

• I wouldn't hold your breath.

What other ridiculous story can they even make up at this point.
                        They have used just about every crazy story one can imagine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
                          I wouldn't hold your breath.

What other ridiculous story can they even make up at this point.
                          They have used just about every crazy story one can imagine.
                          You grossly underestimate Don Quixote and crew. They've been doing this for 15 years. They are pro's at making up stories about how progress is being made, but of course it never leads to the delivery of the packages or payments happening.

I was shocked they didn't use the story that one of the major players came down with COVID and was on death's door; thus nothing could happen until this person recovered. That was an easy 2-years worth of milking they ignored, and was plausible but definitely believeable to the faithful.

While I hope you are right, I won't believe it until Don Quixote says it is over and ends this charade. Sadly I think he will die first. There is no way he will ever admit this was all a ruse and lies.
                          Last edited by Lynndel; 05-14-2022, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynndel View Post

I want to thank you for your post, and I know how hard that had to be for you to post this. You and the family are in our thoughts and prayers.
                            Well it was easier than you think. As my sister and I cleaned his apartment we met some of his neighbors who gave us more conformation of his dishonesty. He sure wasn't with my sister and I. It is sad that he had to be that way. My hope is to get the truth out about this.

It is sad that Don Quixote has to keep this charade going year after year. I did talk to him once via Skype and he seemed edgy and nervous. He tried to tell me that there are millions and millions out there. Well that is true but, are they yours? It is just a bunch of delusional nonsense to think that the SI money is ever going to come back. I would recommend that folks stop sending money to Crystal because she is not able to help you get your money back. Truth is that is that she never will. I recommend that folks move on and learn from this mess so they can know what not to do.

Comment

• I would still like to see prosecutions on this original scam and Budi's scam within a scam that has now also occurred.
                              That would be ideal!

Comment

• I don't really trust anything that anybody over there says on this matter.
                                Verify it all, that's my suggestion.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X