Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was really hoping to read midastouch enlightened post that Chancer so loudly proclaimed as being "illuminating." I would have thought the believers would have gladly posted it here so I could be enlightened and see how I have gotten all of this wrong all these years.

After all the believers regaled all of us with how this forum, Jonh D Lier, and myself were going to have criminal complaints filed against us with the ICC; and I was specifically going to have over 500 of them filed against me. This was going to be my downfall and end of my lying about Don Quixote. Of course that included how I had committed the dastardly crime of Interference with the Administration of Justice violating Section 70 of the Rome Statute of the Hague Court of Criminal Justice. Then when that didn't fly it was changed to I was going to be charged with crimes against humanity all for posting on a public forum exposing all the lies told by Don Quixote.

Then in April of 2020, a poster using Unregistered as their name posted this info, and I quote:

"..The IRS now involved in this and will determine if Budi is correct or not, and if all of the back stabling, claptrap on this forum is really hindering the lawful payment of people's money that could be taxed.. The IRS has three avenues for investigating the loss of the SI money, Financial Institution Fraud, International Investigations Fraud, the Money Laundering and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA). By the way, these are all criminal investigations. The IRS wants to know where the money went, can it be taxed, who is involved in the theft, and who committed and may be aiding and abetting the theft after the fact."

Now we are back to those of us exposing DonQuixote's lies are interfering with the administration of justice claim. So much for me being charged with crimes against humanity. But I really wanted to read the post by midastouch that was so illuminating, as I am sure his post illuminated an update on these 2 claims, and I quote:

"Budigower » 21 Oct 2019 19:00

Hello Solid Investment Account Holders

The Germans have signed.

Authorisations and signatures had to come from 87 of the German Federal politicians and heads of departments. Then the 4,000 page agreement had to be signed. It was signed. Then it was delivered to the Rothschilds. Presently the lawyers for the Rothschilds are reviewing the document to confirm that the Germans have made no alterations.

Once the agreement is confirmed to be free of alteration then the directive will be given for the Package to be delivered.

Critical to the agreement is that the Germans are to cooperate with any and all requests to get the payments to the Solid Investment account holders completed. That is 100% of the payments.

SOLID INVESTMENT PAY OUT PROGRESS
    Unread post by Budigower » 22 Oct 2019 19:20

Hi Account Holders :mrgreen:

Yes, the Germans are to cooperate with any and all requests.

The authority for requests is to be assigned to First Payee. Until the Germans have resolved, agreed and complied with any and all of her requests, the Germans will not to be able to draw down funds under the terms of the agreement.

We understand that the Germans can meet their 1 December cash requirements but not 1 January needs. It is truly crunch time.

There will be no latitude for the Germans. All issues will need to be resolved and payouts secured before any relief will be made available for the Germans.

cheers Budi"

I am sure that midastouch explained in detail how the Germans met their financial obligations for Jan 2020 since the payout didn't happen. After all they wouldn't get any relief for them if they didn't resolve and secure the payouts by Jan 2020. The updates above didn't say it was hoped they would meet their obligations, they might meet them, it is believed they will meet them, no it said the Germans WILL NOT BE ABLE TO draw down funds under the terms of the agreement, and there WILL BE NO LATITUDE for the Germans. Yet, the payouts didn't happen by Jan 2020 or for that matter in all of 2020 and still haven't for 2021. And the German government just keeps meeting all those financial obligations without a care in the world.
    President/Founder of Eagle Research Associates, Inc.
    https://eagleresearchassociates.org

Comment

• It's all over, Budi's gone and this is dead as a Do Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugwump View Post
        It's all over, Budi's gone and this is dead as a Do Do.
        I hope you are right. I hope that you mean he has stopped posting and has ended the charade at last. Now all that has to be done is convince midastouch, chancer, flash10 and any of the others that have been trying to carry the water of keeping this alive it's over.
        Last edited by Lynndel; 01-26-2021, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• I want to be totally serious for a moment about John's health. The last word that was posted here about his health was that his doctor said he needed open heart surgery. I would appreciate if anyone knows anything about his health to post here giving us an update on his health and how he is doing.

Our prayer team would like to have an update so we know how to be praying for his health and recovery, if needed. I sincerely appreciate anyone posting this information for us. Thank You.

Comment

• I am sure that was all nonsense. And was long ago anyway. PRAY? I pray they take his house (as others brilliantly suggested) to pay us back for being duped. Let's pray for that.

101G

Comment

• No, their charade has not ended and they keep asking for $$ for their fictitious FP. Chancer posted yesterday: 'Thank you, Flash10, for the very complete appraisal of the current position of the legalities of the funds.' Yeah, right, Chancer.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
                No, their charade has not ended and they keep asking for $$ for their fictitious FP. Chancer posted yesterday: 'Thank you, Flash10, for the very complete appraisal of the current position of the legalities of the funds.' Yeah, right, Chancer.....
                Please share with us Flash10 and Chancer's posts with us. Odd that Don Quixote isn't doing the updates, but relying on Chancer, Flash10 and Midastouch to continue the saga.

I can understand why they want money for the FP/Crystal to continue. After all she has accomplished so much in the last 14 years: She is 0 for 105 in all her legal filings; she had over 500 people file criminal complaints with the ICC against Jonh D Lier, this forum and myself; she has single handedly toppled the Merkel government for exposing how Germany has covered up payment to the SI Group investors; has caused Germany to lose face in the world community because of her exposure of their corruption; until the Germans resolve, agree and comply with all of her requests, the Germans will not be able to draw down funds under the terms of the agreement which will cause the Germans not to meet their January 2020 cash requirements; and she got all the hospitals in her hometown closed until the packages are delivered. With accomplishments like these I can see why people would want to continue to support her financially. How about you?

You might want to ask Crystal, Midastouch, Chancer, and Flash10 how Germany has been able to meet its cash requirements for all of 2020 since they didn't comply with all of Crystal's requests. She did tell us they wouldn't be able to meet their cash requirements starting January 2020 if they didn't.
                Last edited by Lynndel; 02-11-2021, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Crystal (who we never read from), Midastouch, Chancer, Flash10, Budi (John Doel) and about 2 or 3 others are all in on it. They were crooks 10 years ago and they are still crooks today.

Comment

• Pray the end is NOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                      Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Budi Budi Budi Your bullsh*t updates have lost ALL their steam. I guess Pongass and the couple others have run out of material to keep this story alive. That is what happens to a fictional tale; the end finally comes regardless of your effort to keep making sh*t up.

Here is a real update for you and the other 3 mushrooms left who believe:

NO payouts next week
                      NO payouts this month
                      NO payouts this year
                      NO payouts ever

If you don't understand this update then you are 100% mushroom and will always be covered in sh*t.

and 2021

sad...Budi's gotta pay don't you think, is it not fraud to say all these things were done, filings etc and they were not??

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynndel View Post

Please share with us Flash10 and Chancer's posts with us. Odd that Don Quixote isn't doing the updates, but relying on Chancer, Flash10 and Midastouch to continue the saga.

I can understand why they want money for the FP/Crystal to continue. After all she has accomplished so much in the last 14 years: She is 0 for 105 in all her legal filings; she had over 500 people file criminal complaints with the ICC against Jonh D Lier, this forum and myself; she has single handedly toppled the Merkel government for exposing how Germany has covered up payment to the SI Group investors; has caused Germany to lose face in the world community because of her exposure of their corruption; until the Germans resolve, agree and comply with all of her requests, the Germans will not be able to draw down funds under the terms of the agreement which will cause the Germans not to meet their January 2020 cash requirements; and she got all the hospitals in her hometown closed until the packages are delivered. With accomplishments like these I can see why people would want to continue to support her financially. How about you?

You might want to ask Crystal, Midastouch, Chancer, and Flash10 how Germany has been able to meet its cash requirements for all of 2020 since they didn't comply with all of Crystal's requests. She did tell us they wouldn't be able to meet their cash requirements starting January 2020 if they didn't.
                        yeah please...what a waste of time! They need to be locked up.

Comment

• How much is budi's house worth? you reckon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
                            How much is budi's house worth? you reckon?
                            That is hard to determine. It depends on how much his mortgage is for, what the current market price is for his type of house, how much equity he has in the house, but the bottom line is it is only worth how much someone is willing to pay for it.

He overpaid for his previous house, and then had to sell it at a loss if my memory serves me correctly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X