Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You cant be sure if Budi had a heart operation. Maybe this was his exit plan?

Comment

• Here's wishing all of you and yours a very Happy, Prosperous, Safe and Healthy New Year!
      President/Founder of Eagle Research Associates, Inc.
      https://eagleresearchassociates.org

Comment

• To you as well Lynndel, thanks for all you do!!

jk

Comment

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
          To you as well Lynndel, thanks for all you do!!

jk
          JK, Thank You for your kind words. It really means a lot.

Let's hope that 2021 is the year the ruse of payouts finally ends.

Comment

• Does anyone know how many true believers there are still left in Don Quixote's group? The last estimate I received was there were less than 60 hard core believers that the updates were the truth and the payout was going to happen. Not sure how accurate this information was, but hopefully someone can provide the correct number.

Comment

• Looks like Chancer and Midastouch are up to their usual BS posts again, jumping on cfill's very justified question/concern.

Comment

Looks like Chancer and Midastouch are up to their usual BS posts again, jumping on cfill's very justified question/concern.
                Please share with us their brilliant words of wisdom to cfill's questions. I am sure they answered with verified facts, and how cfill got it all wrong. I would still love to read the enlightened post made by midastouch as I need to be enlightened on how I have got all this wrong after all these years. Anyone brave enough to post the comments for both here?

Comment

• Cfill's more than justified post:

by cfill » 06 Jan 2021 08:48

Last year on this date we had almost arrived, we were told. today it seems to me that we are still very far away, it is very discouraging and disappointing.

The ridiculously condescending replies he gets:

by midastouch » 06 Jan 2021 20:36
                  cfill wrote: 06 Jan 2021 08:48Last year on this date we had almost arrived, we were told. today it seems to me that we are still very far away, it is very discouraging and disappointing.
                  Do you understand what has happened in the world in the last year ? Something called COVED-19 disrupted life as we know it worldwide and business events and destroyed lives and sources of existence. It has equally caused impacts and delay ( and continuous to impact) our path to success ...

Your statement is clearly evidence you have been disconnected from reality and understanding how our world is globally connected, and everything that goes with it !
                  TopChancerPosts: 37Joined: 17 Oct 2019 14:26Location: West Sussex, UKContact:
                  Contact ChancerRe: Excellent News on Payouts from SI
                  Post by Chancer » 06 Jan 2021 22:31

Cfill,

We are all in the same boat, we all have the same ideas, but those of us who come regularly to the forum understand what is happening, why it is happening and what is being done to resolve it. Perhaps you have been on another plane of reality?

I am going to tell you the usual thing when people start complaining about the “time it is taking” or “why isn’t happening quicker” or any one of a thousand like questions that have asked about the situation, which is, if you can do a better job of this mess, better than FP, get on your horse and go do it.

Otherwise, put up with the crap like we have all had to do. We know it is happening because we are on the forum every day to pull the latest info from Budi or Flash10. Stop with the complaints and think about what is being done FOR YOU!

Chancer

Comment

Cfill's more than justified post:

by cfill » 06 Jan 2021 08:48

Last year on this date we had almost arrived, we were told. today it seems to me that we are still very far away, it is very discouraging and disappointing.

The ridiculously condescending replies he gets:

by midastouch » 06 Jan 2021 20:36
                    cfill wrote: 06 Jan 2021 08:48Last year on this date we had almost arrived, we were told. today it seems to me that we are still very far away, it is very discouraging and disappointing.

Do you understand what has happened in the world in the last year ? Something called COVED-19 disrupted life as we know it worldwide and business events and destroyed lives and sources of existence. It has equally caused impacts and delay ( and continuous to impact) our path to success ...

Your statement is clearly evidence you have been disconnected from reality and understanding how our world is globally connected, and everything that goes with it !
                    TopChancerPosts: 37Joined: 17 Oct 2019 14:26Location: West Sussex, UKContact:
                    Contact ChancerRe: Excellent News on Payouts from SI
                    Post by Chancer » 06 Jan 2021 22:31

Cfill,

We are all in the same boat, we all have the same ideas, but those of us who come regularly to the forum understand what is happening, why it is happening and what is being done to resolve it. Perhaps you have been on another plane of reality?

I am going to tell you the usual thing when people start complaining about the “time it is taking” or “why isn’t happening quicker” or any one of a thousand like questions that have asked about the situation, which is, if you can do a better job of this mess, better than FP, get on your horse and go do it.

Otherwise, put up with the crap like we have all had to do. We know it is happening because we are on the forum every day to pull the latest info from Budi or Flash10. Stop with the complaints and think about what is being done FOR YOU!

Chancer
                    Thank you for posting the comment by cfill and their responses. It was loaded with so many facts, it is going to take me a long time to digest them all. Now if I could just get the "illuminating" post made by midastouch, I can complete my "enlightenment" and learn how I have gotten it wrong all these years.

I really do appreciate your posting this and hopefully the post by midastouch will be posted as well. Rather odd that the one person who is supposed to know it all, Don Quixote, did not respond with any kind of update to cfill's comments. Can Don Quixote even post now, or is his health keeping him from posting?
                    Last edited by Lynndel; 01-13-2021, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• His health or more likely his inability to come up with any more falsehoods.

Comment

• I do know this. With his heart surgery, plus his age, he is in the high risk category for getting the COVID19 virus. I do not wish that on anyone.

I personally hope he is finally going to end this charade of the payouts going to happen. For all you believers and defenders of Don Quixote stop and think about his for a moment. Here is Don Quixote from 12 August of 2019, and I quote:

"Budigower » 12 Aug 2019 19:25

Hi Guys :angry-soapbox: :angry-screaming:

This Petition is going to cause one hell of a raucous. A serious number of the Members of the European Parliament are aware of the abuse of power that Germany has utilised to suppress our Solid Investment claims. This is particularly so amongst the European Banking commission members who have been coerced to do nothing by the German Chancellery. Who, the German's 'requests' become null and void when a formal petition is lodged.

The Petition is in final stages of preparation. It will be lodged by Energise. Then it will be distributed to each of the 751 Members of the European Parliament (MEP). Then it will be distributed to each of the press sections representing the Banking Commission members of the 28 member countries.

All of this is in readiness.

Germany has antagonised many of the member countries of the European Union. Now is their opportunity to respond to the bully in their camp.

Our immediate need is for European citizens who are account holders to add their names to the petition.

And here is his comments from 19 Aug 2019 & 2 Sep 2019 and I quote:

"22 Aug 2019 17:31

Hi Account Holders :techie-studyingbrown: :techie-typing:

We thank all the participants to the Petition, both the formal members from the EU and the non-formal who are not part of the EU.

Of particular thanks goes to Energise. It his research, drive and persistence that has brought about these steps. It is Energise who personally lodged the petitions and complaints with each of these authorities.

In a few days time the Petition will be uploaded on the website - when it is we will let you know.

Pettition and Overview is now lodged with:

EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT COMMITTEE ON PETITIONS
                        EUROPEAN BANKING AUTHORITY (EBA)
                        European Anti-Fraud Office | European Commission (OLAF)
                        Group of States against Corruption (GRECO)

Further, the Petition with cover letters has been distributed to each of the 751 Members of the European Parliament (MEP) and the 37 Press Officers of the European Banking Authority (EBA).

None of this delays our progress. We are not waiting on them and their deliberations - we will be able to proceed with our plans without any interruption. This simply means that Germany's worst nightmare has now unfolded.

Cheers Budi"

"Budigower » 02 Sep 2019 19:35

:techie-hourglass: Hi Guys

Yes, the European Parliament web portal for Petitions shows that "Petition on account of violation of the rule of law by the Federal Republic of Germany" has been lodge.

Flash10 has a screen shot should you want anything further.

Further the President of the Petitions administration now has a rather pointed prompt from Energise to advance the process.

Apparently around the drink coolers and coffee machines at the recent G7 in southern France, the Petition was a universal topic. It did reach all heads of state, in particular Madame Chancellor Merkel.

The tempo builds."

Rather odd don't you think that not one update has been posted about this monumental event that in Don Quixote's own words proclaimed: "This Petition is going to cause one hell of a raucous. A serious number of the Members of the European Parliament are aware of the abuse of power that Germany has utilised to suppress our Solid Investment claims," so where was the raucous this caused, the damage done to Germany and Germany's worst nightmare has unfolded? Yet not one result by any of the members who received this petition, all 571 MEP's, 37 Press Officers of the European Banking Authority nor the European Committee on Petitions or European Anti-Fraud Office, or the Group of States Against Corruption. I mean this is the biggest financial event in the history of the world we are talking about here and not one report has been received from all these people and entities. Seriously? Same result as Simon's mum and dad getting his current address was going to shake him up to finally get this done.

I must ask, in light of this how can you still believe anything he has to say, or for that matter midastouch and chancer now that Don Quixote is not posting anymore?

Comment

• A few more questions for all you believers in Don Quixote's quest for getting the payout of the monies he claims is due all of you:

According to Chancer's advice to cfill, and I quote:
                          "if you can do a better job of this mess, better than FP, get on your horse and go do it" just what has the first payee done? It wasn't the FP who contacted the President of the Petitions Administrations with the "rather pointed prompt" it was Energise. So why was it Energise and not the FP?

It wasn't the FP or Don Quixote who did the screenshot of the confirmation of the European Parliament web portal showing the complaint being lodged but Flash10. Why him and not Don Quixote or FP?

The excuse now for the delay is COVID19 pandemic. So please explain why the previous 105 complaint and petition filings were not acted upon since there wasn't any COVID19 or any other pandemic happening? In fact they were ignored. After all the FP is this highly qualified and capable Paralegal, and had all of her filings reviewed by the lawyers she provided research services to before filing them. One would think that such a qualified and capable Paralegal would have had at least ONE success, but she is zip, zilch, zero, nil, nada, nothing for 105. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of the law firms capabilities either since they reviewed all of her filings before she submitted them. Let's also not forget the almost 2 years of updates from Don Quixote how The Hague Permanent Court of Arbitration was moving forward with drafting the payout process, and then at the last moment was stopped as they discovered fraud, which was also a lie. While the petition was filed, no action was taken by the court, yet we were all regaled with all the actions being taken by this court for almost 2 years. Not one word of those updates were true, NONE.

Please explain how such an important filing such as this was has had zero response. It has been 16 months with zero response. Even with COVID19, there should have been a response by now. After all this is the biggest financial event EVER, and this filing was going to cause one HELL OF A RAUCOUS. All that has happened is total silence. It is one thing to acknowledge and record the complaint being received and filed, but quite another to have action taken. And NO ACTION has been taken. If you truly believe that COVID19 is the cause of why there has been no response or any action taken, you will continue to believe all the lies that Don Quixote, Chancer, midastouch, Flash10, or anyone else posts. The reason why there has been no response is that there will be no action taken, just like all the previous 105 complaints/petitions have had no action taken.

Comment

• so sad...a fraud within a fraud is all it has been.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X