Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only reason I do not let those crooks have it, is because I have NOT sent them any money in at least 3 years now, when I finally wised up about them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
      The only reason I do not let those crooks have it, is because I have NOT sent them any money in at least 3 years now, when I finally wised up about them.
      Thanks for sharing and glad you wised up 3 years ago. Would you be willing to tell us what made you wise up about them? For some it takes a series of events, others just a single event, so was wondering how it happened with you.
      President/Founder of Eagle Research Associates, Inc.
      https://eagleresearchassociates.org

Comment

• Budi and company: somewhere between sick and pitiful with their tales.

Comment

Budi and company: somewhere between sick and pitiful with their tales.
          Speaking of Don Quixote, isn't it about time for him to regale us with another one of his tall tales about how things are moving forward and what a great job Crystal is doing?

Of course there won't be any update about the courier delivering the packages, nor will there be any news on the status of the filing made with the European Parliament Committee on Petitions. Over 11 months since this was filed and not a peep as to the status. It's as if it never happened. Rather odd since this will be the biggest financial transaction in the history of the world and the financial markets. Yet they can't find a simple court case record.

One would think that the $20 Trillion Dollars that Don Quixote claimed had been paid out back in 2008-2009 would have made the financial news too, but alas not one word of it anywhere except in Don Quixote's updates that is.

I am shocked that Angela Merkel is still in power as this was going to destroy her reputation, the German Government, and her leadership.

Comment

• Seems like he has gone quiet.

Comment

• It's pretty obvious they are just running a crooked fairytale based sideshow. Their posts are so pitiful you need to have a throwup bucket nearby when you read them. Maybe someday they will be behind bars and the prison will let them have a PC and they can create another crooked sideshow from there.

Comment

• A few people are talking again about HOW they can get their money transferred. They talked about the same thing 10 years ago.

Comment

• I have said that SI was a Ponzi that took in somewhere between $15 - $25 Million Dollars. I said that because I thought I remembered seeing that figure somewhere. Well I found it. The numbers were: Total Investors: 15,698 Total Invested: $10,042,187 Total Profit: $11,431,093.

In using the Internet archive is where I found those numbers. This is what they were reporting when SI launched. Then I found the numbers that were given just before it collapsed: Total Investors: 98,930 Total Invested: $285,034,772 Total Profit: $439,827,003.

Far greater than I thought they had taken in and total number of people who invested. The problem is that because they were fudging the numbers in the beginning to entice people into joining, these final numbers are questionable.

What is interesting about these numbers are: 1. Where did Don Quixote come up with their were 35,000 members that needed to be paid? There is no way in Hades that this paid out 63,000+ members. 2. How could this payout $20 Trillion Dollars between 2008-2009 when the total take was less than $500 Million Dollars? 3. How could there still be $20 Trillion Dollars still left to be paid out?

NO trading commodities, futures, derivatives, or all three could possibly generate that amount of return required to make this possible. Especially when they said that none of these were the financial instruments that the group was investing in when this launched. This didn't last long enough to even trade in all of these 3 and generate the return they would have had to have to payout $20 Trillion Dollars in about 18 months. If they could this would have been in every Financial Newspaper, Financial TV show, Financial Magazines, and the top news story on every TV and Radio station in the world. Yet not one article or story done anywhere. This would also have meant that there were thousands of new millionaires and multi-millionaires, yet from year to year the number of new millionaires or multi-millionaires does not change by more than 1-2% during this same time frame from 2008-2009. Let alone still have $20 Trillion Dollars still left to be paid out.

These are just a couple of the reasons why I have said that all of Don Quixote's updates are total fabrication and outright lies. Hopefully now the rest of you who still want to believe will remove your blinders and finally see that you have been lied to all these years. You will finally get it that there will never, ever be a payout.
                  Last edited by Lynndel; 08-13-2020, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• All the figures were faked, I seem to remember a fake website was attempted years after SI had shut up shop. There will never be a payout, that's for sure!😈

Comment

• I sent an email to Paypal admin telling them the fraud that has been going on with SI forum, since I know the Paypal ID that they use to bilk people with. That was a week ago. Oddly, there has been no reply from them.

Comment

I sent an email to Paypal admin telling them the fraud that has been going on with SI forum, since I know the Paypal ID that they use to bilk people with. That was a week ago. Oddly, there has been no reply from them.
                        Give them some time. Things have slowed down with all companies due to COVID19. The vast majority of companies had to switch to remote workers, and it takes longer for things to be done than when they were in the office. All the major banks in the US had to switch to home workers rather than working in their offices. I am sure PayPal had to do the same thing. Companies and agencies we deal with are taking 2-3 times longer to respond than before the virus outbreak.

Also don't expect much other than a thank you for your notifying them and they are looking into your complaint. Investigations take time. Just because you have not heard from them doesn't mean that they are not investigating. I have found them to investigate all complaints, or alleged misdoings by a member of PayPal.

Comment

• Crazy it's still going on.

Comment

• Reporting them to Paypal should have been done years ago. But Lynndel filed a lawsuit a few years ago now against them? Did that go nowhere? I have not read the details which are buried on this forum thread somewhere.

Comment

• I think someone actually did YEARS ago -- and then they got a new one.

Comment

• Someone needs to start doing Youtube videos about those crooks. That would be more effective than any forum.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X