Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troybank fraud, scam

In December of 2006, I invested a sizable amount of money with 2 online investment companies, Troybank and Europe Trade. This week Europe Trades web site disappeared. Troybank is still in existence but they will not pay me my withdrawals! It seems they freeze accts with large amounts of money and say they are investigating them for fraud. I can prove where all my funds have come from with no problem and have done nothing illegal. They are supposed to be based in Estonia. Can someone help me please?

Re: Troybank fraud, scam

My mother invested with Troybank and they have frozen hwe acct also. isn't that odd???

The whole Troybank operation is a scam and fraud and they will steal your money. Any reputable lawyer will confirm for you that they do not exist, do not pay and are scamming you. Call the Embassy if you dont believe it.

Comment

Re: Troybank fraud, scam

Troybank did the same thing to my friends acct, in fact
      they actually changed their e-gold number, and added zeros to it. They had
      $16,000 invested out of which they were able to get $4000 withdrawn before they sabatoged their acct

Comment

Re: Troy bank fraud, scam

All of this below is a lie--troy bank is a scam. research it and you will see. Troy Bank took my 3000 dollars and now have given ten excuses why it cannot be returned. It is not even a real bank according to goverrnmetn officials I contacted,

"Working since 1996, over 10 years online. Troy Bank has been in the Investment Services business since 1996. We currently process over 30 Million Euros of transactions monthly. Our customer base is all over the Europe and we are still growing."

"Winner of Eastern Europe Investment services with Golden Medal. TroyBank recently won Golden Medal of Eastern Europe Investment services and was ranked the fifth most admired financial services company in the Europe by Investment magazine."

"Donations and Charity to children. Please check our donations page. We help children with donations and charity. You are welcome to donate with us."

"Investment plans area. TroyBank offers you investment for 100 working days. 2% interest is paid every working day. Total investment profit is 200% after 100 days. Bonds. You can join our bonds program for 6 months and receive stable 4% daily interest."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X