Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non US citizens claims?

If one is not a US citizen, can we still make `complaints to the Indiana State
    Attorneys office? and why am I getting spam emails from WLD to in vest in
    HYIPrograms?
    Cryptic

Re: Non US citizens claims?

The crime was committed in/from Indiana, USA, so it couldn't hurt to file your complaint. The more the merrier! My understanding is that both the IRS and the FBI have appointed special task forces and are working together now trying to unravel the YMMSS/STA fraud and coverup, so they need all the help they can get.

And, that spam isn't coming FROM WLD, it is from opportunistic private individuals. I get them too, just ignore and delete.

Comment

Originally posted by RighteousAnger View Post
      And, that spam isn't coming FROM WLD, it is from opportunistic private individuals. I get them too, just ignore and delete.
      Could it be possible these individuals are also YM/STA loyalists making an attempt to sink the credibility of WLD?

Regardless, I agree with ignoring, deleting, and even blocking 'em.

Comment

Funny I am getting them also?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Could it be possible these individuals are also YM/STA loyalists making an attempt to sink the credibility of WLD?

Regardless, I agree with ignoring, deleting, and even blocking 'em.
          That's a thought. Wouldn't surprise me! I'm not gonna block them though, just in case they contain a real announcement of some breakthrough by WLD.

Comment

Originally posted by RighteousAnger View Post
            The crime was committed in/from Indiana, USA, so it couldn't hurt to file your complaint. The more the merrier! My understanding is that both the IRS and the FBI have appointed special task forces and are working together now trying to unravel the YMMSS/STA fraud and coverup, so they need all the help they can get.

Hello RighteousAnger,
            I have filed a complaint with the State of Indiana Attorney General on 19 January 2007.
            I received a reply thanking me for contacting them and sent my details to the Secretary of State in Indianapolis. Then I received a reply stating that even though they might be able to help me obtain restitution or rescission in certain cases, I was advised to engage my own legal counsel because and according to them, they do not represent private parties.
            This was very discouraging as I am a disabled pensioner and do not have the funds to engage any legal counsel.
            The net amount owed was $732.25
            Can you enlighten me as to what other avenue I can have to get my money from Kim Inman and YMMSS/Sta?

Thanks
            Stephen Chia
            Victoria. Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by smchia View Post
              Hello RighteousAnger,
              I have filed a complaint with the State of Indiana Attorney General on 19 January 2007.
              I received a reply thanking me for contacting them and sent my details to the Secretary of State in Indianapolis. Then I received a reply stating that even though they might be able to help me obtain restitution or rescission in certain cases, I was advised to engage my own legal counsel because and according to them, they do not represent private parties.
              This was very discouraging as I am a disabled pensioner and do not have the funds to engage any legal counsel.
              The net amount owed was $732.25
              Can you enlighten me as to what other avenue I can have to get my money from Kim Inman and YMMSS/Sta?

Thanks
              Stephen Chia
              Victoria. Australia.
              I can't think of anything you can do, cause if we knew something, well we'd all be doing it already. I'd write more, but I feel sarcasm brewing and better bite my typing fingers.... I will say that you can send complaints to all the same places we do.

Comment

[that even though they might be able to help me obtain restitution or rescission in certain cases, ]

They usually mean that they will act (eventually) when they see many complaints but you also need to pursue it. You can file in small claims as well--sometimes by mail. There are other suits being filed but none on a class action basis yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Law200 View Post
                  [that even though they might be able to help me obtain restitution or rescission in certain cases, ]

They usually mean that they will act (eventually) when they see many complaints but you also need to pursue it. You can file in small claims as well--sometimes by mail. There are other suits being filed but none on a class action basis yet.
                  Thank you very much indeed for your constructive reply. At least your reply has given me some encouragement and something to look forward to.
                  Blessings!

Comment

Inman will not get away with this over the long run be sure. I have already seen the IRS's reaction to this with my own accountant and his meeting with them. Not to mention the entire scam is a fraud as well which is also a criminal act.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                      Inman will not get away with this over the long run be sure. I have already seen the IRS's reaction to this with my own accountant and his meeting with them. Not to mention the entire scam is a fraud as well which is also a criminal act.
                      I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one, that's for sure. I just hope they get to him before he's nowhere to be found.

I'm also a non-US citizen, but I've been checking-in on MW regularly (for close to 2 years now) just to see if judgement day for KI has arrived. It was so frustrating for a long time cuz many still believed in that scum/scam till the 1099's came in recently. These days, I'm a little more hopeful, but not entirely confident. Only when I see that day.....

Having said that, I'd like to thank all of you who are in this "fight" to bring KI and Co. to justice with your efforts. Believe me, those efforts are highly appreciated by some (like me) who've been itching to see KI & Co. behind bars (but wouldn't know what to do about it from our end). I'm rooting for all of you...in a way, for all of us as well! Shouldn't good always triumph over evil (just like in the movies)?

Comment

"The Rise and Fall of Kim Inman" should make good copy for 60 Minutes (and/or any similar program of that nature) if he finally got caught.

A whole lot of money was lost, involving people from many countries around the world (so they claimed). That is some story.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X